Ember Rose - Donuts & Milk 2

$12.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

There’s not much that’s more satisfying than donuts and milk. Watch me devour them with pleasure, unable to stop my greedy belly from reaching for one more, one more, one more... I have absolutely no self control. 

My belly gets fuller and fuller, ballooning over my shorts until I can’t keep them buttoned any longer, and eventually have to take them off completely. 

But still, I shove more donuts in. 

🍩

Other Files from EmberRose

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zeep

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I did not think you'd kill all 12 of those donuts. The burp at the end was so gluttonous. Loved the close ups too

Link to review
Dr. Feeder

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Very nice. Could have done without the overacting, though I guess that's pretty standard; can't fault Ember! And it is tough to figure out what to talk about. I might be able to help with that, idk.

Link to review

I have never seen such a beautiful girl with such a gluttonous appetite!

she eats and eats and eats more, I love how she talks about needing more and how she slaps her belly and lets go a few pretty epic burps!

I love how she moves to different angles so you get too see all the amazing details of her growth 

it amazed me how much her upper belly expanded with this massive meal!! truly awe inspiring. 

best money I ever spent. 

Link to review
Guest dreamcatcherM

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely amazing video! If you haven't seen it already, you need to check this video out but also Ember's Donuts and Milk 1

https://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/755-donuts-and-milk/

for a comparison. She is SO much chubbier and hungrier than the first one.

You've really grown as a model, in more ways than one ❤️

Anyways, enough gushing 😅, onto the video:

Ember starts out in a wonderfully tight pair of jean shorts that probably won't fit for much longer, and immediately goes to town on a whole dozen donuts and half a gallon of milk. She says she's only going to eat a few but we all know how greedy Ember gets when she's hungry 😈 it's not long before she's on all fours stuffing her luscious lips with donut after donut, growing her bulging belly with every bite.

I love your whole approach and attitude to gaining and eating, Ember. We can definitely tell how much you enjoy it now, and how much your enjoyment has grown with every pound over time. I only hope that we continue to see you grow and enjoy more.

Link to review