6 Screenshots

About This File

You asked & she delivered.. BIG TIME! Chyy has truly outdone herself in this video 🐷

From the POV focus that puts all the attention on this goddess’ glorious growing gut... to finishing an entire stuffing! You are sure not to be disappointed with this fatty good girl after watching her devour a half dozen donuts in record time; along with some other yummy goodies 😉

Of course there are tons of belly rubs & some burps to coach her along the way, with some fat chat as well 😍 Come get cozy with this soft piggy goddess & enjoy her giving it her all at her very best 🤩

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A very wonderful video by Chyy Starr! She jiggles and shakes and dances her beautiful fat body as we watch in awe and are hypnotized by her fattened up belly. Every movement she makes you can hear the bed cream and her gut swell! She wants you to watch her grow bigger, and I say she’s done well. I could not keep my eyes off of her!❤️😍❤️ Such a beauty! I highly recommend buying this for all you fat girl lovers to see!

Response from the author:

I love that you loved it, you sure can make a cute piggy blush 🥰🐷

Link to review
rhythmalism

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wont b disappointed, she’s amazing

Response from the author:

you’re amazing.. for leaving this review 😘🤩

Link to review