4 Screenshots

About This File

Rudolph may get all the publicity, but everyone knows Vixen’s the reindeer with that Big Belly Energy. 🦌 In this clip, your Vixen, Miss September, has gotten into the naughty spirit of the season and found herself tangled up in the decorations!

All tied up like a Christmas Ham🎄🐷, she decides to make the most of her new fairy light corset.  Let’s see what these twinklers can do!

Please Note: full width watermark is NOT on paid clip

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

boss frond

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another wonderful, delightful, sexy clip form the inimitable Miss September. I've said it before: if you are not buying her videos on sight you are seriously missing out. She is one of the most uniquely talented content producers in the history of this community.

This video prominently features Miss September's astonishingly sexy belly, captured as always with her singularly intimate cinematography (truly odd to be using this word in this context, but there it is). The atmosphere is more intimate, playful and sexy than most conventional roleplay/GFE style videos. I cannot overstate how great this clip is!

Miss September has assembled a truly peerless body of work since she burst onto the scene this year. This is another instant classic. Buy it immediately. While you're at it pick one up for a friend! It'll make a perfect stocking stuffer 😉.

Response from the author:

Wow, I can't thank you enough for all your support and amazing reviews.  If you're not a writer, you definitely should be!

Link to review
Synthesis

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A Curvage girl that you can certainly define as bewitching, consider me a fresh face in the Miss September reviewing entourage as this extraordinary beauty appears to have eluded my attention until now. With all that in mind, let's get to the review. Quality is without question ever present as we're talking about a product quality that you would expect from talented videographers stroke cinematographers, a lengthy clip in full high definition resolution filled with satisfying transitions that makes for a creative and engaging experience.

Lighting is something that a lot of people can struggle with especially when it comes to the more risque low light scenes, this certainly isn't an issue at all in this clip as the lighting predominantly adds pizzazz to the experience, something I've come to expect with the spectacular range of skills Miss September has to offer in her productions. As for the sensuous buxom herself, she's certainly quite the treat for the eyes, I'd absolutely recommend treating your peripheral vision this Christmas season to a model that's well versed in showing off each of her delectable curves entwined with her sultry expressions if you even manage to lock eyes.

Easily five stars from me, followed by some more clip purchases.

All I can say is this review made my heart flutter.  And thank you, so very much. ❤️ 

Link to review
Jay Rock

So sexy and wonderfully shot -- it's so good, it actually gave me some Christmas cheer this year! 🤣

Aw, yay!  Bellies are a naturally good source of Christmas magic! 🎄🧚‍♀️

Link to review