4 Screenshots

About This File

There’s trouble in Lauren’s Hooters!! The new curvy server, @Lexi Foxxx has her eye on Lauren’s spot as the top Hooters Gotland is challenging Lauren to a wing eating contest to claim the title! 

In this special clash of Curvage Titans, LaurenLush & @Lexi Foxxx squeeze into their ever so tightening Hooters uniforms once again to compete in a virtual stuffing roleplay for the ages! 

Both big girls put you front and center in the 12+ minute video. Trash talking, teasing, declaring why they deserve top title! Then you’re taken to a “live” split screen where the wobbly waitresses wolf wing after wing while the timer counts down! 

which hefty Hooters Girl are you cheering????

[[Leave a review and receive a bonus mini clip as the girls jiggle their way through victory dances that are not to be missed!]]

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

5-years-running Hooters champion Lauren Lush is not about to let a new thick chick onto her home turf without a challenge!!  And you certainly won't want to miss their confrontation, 'cuz DANG!!! - both these hungry, hefty hotties can sure put their wings away!!!

Lauren's cute, spunky hairdo is perfect for her role in this video, and her smack-talk is absolutely adorable!!  Her reaction to the contest's results are priceless as well.  And of course, her Hooters uniform seems perhaps to be a bit tighter than her first appearance in it.  Someone's clearly been practicing . . .

Link to review
Bigtime

Lauren is so fat now, I wonder if she is starting to have trouble with having sex. I mean she is big enough where I dont think you could get your arms around her

Link to review
Moose27

I really enjoyed this video! It’s different than a lot of other videos that you’ll see on here but it was really fun! I really liked seeing them pig out on the wings! I wish that had had a little bit longer to eat but it was a great video. I’m really hoping that they do more like these maybe some with some Christmas cookies or some other type of dessert!😍🐷🐷👍🏼👍🏼

Link to review
Bbwlover0218

This video was amazing! The sight of the two exploding out of their clothes combined with how greedily they slurp their food and the noises they make are amazing! 2/2 pigs rating :)

Link to review
Chevalier

Definitely what Hooters girls should look like. Side by side, movement by sexy movement, bite by bite with cute individual intros is a fun way to interact given the times, let alone how things are globalized these days.

Happier than Al Bundy.

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-2.gif

Link to review
ozymandias91

I absolutely LOVED this video. Both were absolutely amazing, and this video was super sexy and very hot to watch. I hope there's a rematch in the not so distant future.

Link to review
luke8694

An impressive battle of the big bellied beauties! Both Lauren and Lexi devour wing after wing, each trying to prove who’s the more gluttonous piggy! Personally I love the smack talk between them, Lexi’s crack about Lauren’s ego, Lauren calling Lexi small compared to her, and that each tries to hype up their bodies to make it clear who’s the bigger fatass!

😍🤤😉🥰

Link to review
BlakeR94

These two are a match made in heaven! As if stuffing one gorgeous girl wasn’t hot enough, watching them try and out eat each other is beyond sexy😍😘

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Loved seeing these gorgeous two ladies pig out on wings and pack on some beautiful LBs. Everybody should buy, the only ones who wouldn't like this video are the chickens 😍🍗😋

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob8

I love the trash talking in this video! Very fun! Polished off so many winds omg! Great video! You haven’t purchased it yet, just do it don’t even hesitate. 

Link to review
wk2324

Both Hotties went at it with great gusto. Lexi was off to a fabulous start and I thought she had it, but Lauren just stayed steady with the pace. For both chicks to tie, well I guess the only way to tell who the winner is is a rematch. You know these two are going to train like Olympians.  Lets cheer them on to wing victory. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
BiggusEggus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was even hotter than I expected 🥵 These fat, gluttonous piggies looked amazing spillibg out of their skimpy uniforms, shoveling wing after wing into their greedy maw. You can tell both of them really wanted to win and prove that they were the greedier fatass. We definitely need a rematch, and I think both of them should go through a strenuous training regimen in order to prepare 😏

Link to review
Tacobell8181

wow great video!the two best hooters waitresses by far. Id definitely be at hooters all the time if Lauren and Lexi were waitresses who had wing eating contests all the time

Link to review
Guest JayTee91

Amazing! Found out about you from Lexi in her OF, and HOT DAMN! Seeing the two of you eat more wings than I can handle in that short amount of time! Major turn on! 

Link to review
Doc Mo

The two hottest fattest waitresses that ever squeezed into a Hooters uniform are back for an epic split screen duel for the ages. This is a fantasy come true! If you enjoy either of these gorgeous piggy 🐷 ladies, this video is a can’t miss! It’s got everything you could want and more! ❤️ 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Perfect idea and love the Hooters costume! Very sexy stuffing video as they go to town on those wings! 🐷🐷 I couldn’t help but notice how much bigger Lauren looks in that Hooters costume this time around 😍😍 I believe it’s been a little over a month since she showed it off the first time! Definitely worth checking out!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

You've never seen the Hooter's uniform like this before! Lauren's outfit is so much tighter than the last time we saw her in it. It's amazing how much she's put on in just a few months. Every opening overflows with luscious Lauren chub. This incredibly hot roleplay/stuffing combo starts with a back and forth as Lauren talks about the new big bellied beauty that's threatening to steal her spotlight as the curvy queen of your favorite Hooters. Lexi brags about her history as a wing champ and how she's going to show Lauren there's a new hefty hostess in town.

The gauntlet is thrown down and we jump to a split screen where each girl gorges from their own giant pile of wings. Munching and moaning take over as the greedy girls stuff themselves as fast as they can. Who wins? Why, you do, of course. After the buzzer, bask in the aftermath as your favorite Curvage models react to the results. Let's hope this is just the start of more team ups between these pudgy princesses. It's a blonde v. brunette brawl that's not to be missed! 

Link to review
hapax1230987

(First ever review btw)

Good idea, epic video! I won't spoil who won or lost, but if you love the sound of insatiable munching, then this duel is for you. I also love that Lauren comes out completely clean faced, while Lexi just shoved those wings in and didn't care she'd made a mess, slob lovers will love Lexi in this. 

Maybe other models should have a go at beating you (or Lexi) in Hooters outfits (my personal choices would be @Udderlyadorable or @Candii_Kayn). 

Response from the author:

Thank you! 
We will sending out our goodie video tonight to you! Keep an eye out! 

Link to review