13 Screenshots

About This File

This is unlike most of my other videos i've posted! 

This one i can 100% say is my best STUCK VIDEO YET!!!! 

There is alot of acting in this so heres the story line! 

Kayla has lived her romantic lifestyle at home as a feedie  who just eats all the food! her foodie fling likes it but is annoyed because he's fixing the house and while he's asking for help kayla can only think about her next snack! its very distracting since her fling  leaves all his meals and snacks around for her eyes to catch!. While kayla trys to help her lover she ends up getting super stuck in the ladder she can barely get out with such a huge fat gut! kayla has clearly been packing on too many pounds that how can she get to her next snack stuck in the ladder. NOT ONLY THAT but the snacks clearly make her gassy too. When she finally frees her self she grabs all the snacks to gorge her self but no matter how much she tries its not enough. She wants her flings oreos that he left out. So she sneaks to get them when he leaves ! But while she is eating them he catchs her stuffing her self ! 

PS !! there is alot of weight gain talk in this including dirty talk like belittling me because im such a fat ass! but its also a compliment as well!! :) 

Also i moan when i eat the food! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Oh dear, not only does Kayla get fooled once to get herself stuck in the ladder, but twice! Great video, especially when she has to search through every cabinet finding hidden food.

Definitely would like to see more storyline/acting/roleplay videos going forward!

Link to review