1 Screenshot

About This File

It should be illegal for a feedee to miss a Thanksgiving feast, and Kat would be the first one locked up for the offense this year. ;)

In the first video she filmed after her hiatus, she decided there was nothing she wanted more than all the comfort food she missed while she was gone. KitKatFeeder prepared her a feast of roasted chicken, green bean casserole,  mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn on the cob to stretch her poor stomach out again. Time to see where her capacity is starting after coming back, and watch it grow in each video going forward! She stretches her stomach until it was painful in a sexy and classy black lace and pearl lingerie set that shows off all of her curves. At the end she tells you how thankful she is that she started gaining and her goals for 2021. 

PSX_20201213_164709.jpg

PSX_20201213_164936.jpg

PSX_20201213_160604.jpg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Synthesis

I'm a big fan of these candid clips, all the more respect for kicking Covid's proverbial butt like it deserves lass, although I'm sorry that you've had to experience it. This is one of the first pair of clips I've bought from KitKatFeedee, I'm immediately impressed with the high quality capturing equipment that's used as it certainly brings you the best of immersion. A verbal narrative and context is given in each of her clips and it intertwines so well with the visual content, all the more savoury filling for clips that are already filled to the brim with it like KitKatFeedee's persevering waistline which I'm sure will make quick work of that set goal 🙏

She's certainly a charmer and provides an eclectic variety to meet the needs of Curvage users with multiple different tastes, KitKatFeeder has himself one heck of a canvas and we're all looking forward to what's coming up next when he touches the palette! 

Link to review
Guest totesmagoat

Kat waste's no time shoving all that thanksgiving gooodness into her mouth, one ginormous bite after another!!!! Her lingerie is getting so,tight that it's not leaving much to,the imagination either!!!  With one hand feeding her face she uses the other to massage her enormously swollen belly!!  It's getting hard to tell where her belly ends and her thighs begin!  I wish it were possible to give a higher rating than 5 stars!!!

Link to review