8 Screenshots

About This File

A 4th installment to the “Boyfriend Series” -originally my “boyfriend” told me to gain, and now I get the feeling that he thinks I’m too fat!!!

There are 3 parts-

1st- I am talking about my fears from his response to my weight gain and worrying about what I will wear/ still fit into for our date!

2nd- Clothing try on! / Getting ready for my date-  1 dress and 2 two piece outfits,  only wearing panties and pasties in between outfits of course everything is too tight!

3rd- I’m back from the date! Things seemed a little weird! .......Then he calls and tells me what he really thinks!

All throughout I am eating a calzone (before and after our “dinner date”) but this is NOT a stuffing video!

If you enjoy the idea of light rejection/humiliation you will love this, lots of belly play, denial and back and forth feelings about my weight gain

- I ACTUALLY HAVE GAINED SINCE MY LAST VIDEO!!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Dodgecummins

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another SUPER sexy video here! A must watch! :) So cute watching her try on clothes!! ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
cycling1951

NgNg’s acting talents are on full display again in this captivating video, the fourth in a series. The “trying-on” intro is quite hot, views of her new lbs are plentiful, accentuated by very tight outfits! Her several pauses to snack on a calzone are rather cute, as she frets about how “fat” she is. The break-up phone call is very well done, during which she continues to take bites of the calzone and reminds her boyfriend that she had gained for him. If you want to see an imaginative, well acted and sensual video, (or just check out NgNg’s new chub), this one’s for you!

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Monty Hall

Amazing!  Curves are looking fabulous!

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that someone likes all this extra fat!!! I’m still struggling with it a little bit!

Link to review
lc72902

Your belly has never looked better or bigger! This really captures the fantasy of dating a model and then making her gain then teasing her for not fitting in her clothes. I really like how you're eating more in your videos so we can see where all of your new pounds are coming from. The hottest part is when you're getting ready and you bend over and you can see all of your tummy rolls hanging over your dress!

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you liked it!!! Though I am embarrassed that my belly is getting so big and fat!!!

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

New locations, new outfits, but most importantly, new pounds. I know you aren’t trying to deliberately gain weight, but a gain is a gain, intentional or not. Even before you said it I could spot the new pillow under your chin, and your arms are looking plump ( I love fluffy arms). Even your big boobs look softer than before. I think it helps your skin is the color of butter, makes the new weight look even better. 

I can see you are trying to appeal to a broad audience here. The acting is back, belly play, eating, even feet. This is had something for everyone. 

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review