6 Screenshots

About This File

If there’s one thing this sexy, curvy goddess knows, it’s how to fill her ever growing tummy to capacity! Watch as I push my limits and admire my fat, swollen gut as I stuff myself full of loaded tacos and sugary soda; all while wearing a itsy bitsy, teeny weeny , green fashion nova bikini 😏. Featuring all the fulfilling swollen belly rubs and bulging belly rumbling burps a cute, fat girl effortlessly has to offer 😉

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Loveroffat27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There is nothing more hot than a sexy BBW like Chyy stuffing in a bikini. Watch this excellent and hot video as she stuffers her belly with Taco Bell and rubs and jiggles her ever growing fat all while lounging around in her only bikini. If you buy her video her swimsuit will definitely shrink over time ;) 

Thank you for Chyy for taking my request! 5 stars!! 

Response from the author:

you’re so sweet thank you for the stunning review 🤩

Link to review
hardcookie6765767978

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A must have! Chyy is becoming one of the best on this site, she's just amazing. She wears a very tight bikini that fits her fat tits just right and her bikini bottom is swallowed up by her growing gut and thunder thighs.  She's a really messy piggy in this one, as she gets taco shell crumbs all over her cleavage.  Chyy is gonna be pushing past 300 in no timr if she keeps feeding  up her gorgeous fat figure like this😍

Response from the author:

oh my gosh! i love it 😍🥰

Link to review