My Birthday Costume Party! 40 minutes of various fetishes! By Brazilian BBWCamilla

$9.99

(3 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

Almost 42 minutes of fun for you!
This video contains: ❣️Alcoholic Drinks drinking too much - Brut, Beer and Soft Drink Guaraná
❣️Fatty snacks with cake - stuffing ❣️Sexy dance with fat woman shaking breasts, belly and butt dressed in sexy costume ( Elastic Girl - The Incredibles)❣️Bellyplay ❣️Burping a lot! ❣️Playing with the navel ❣️Sexy Talk ❣️Sensual dance and music ❣️Weight gain
A real party just between you and me that will make you horny very delicious, and this is my Special B-day for you!!!!!

Watch my special and fetish videos!

Talk with me!

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Saverdok

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A model that does what she promises in the descripton and even beyond. Great shots and super sexy woman. The only model that knows what partying means. 41min which are very worth the money! Absolutely great video🔥

Link to review
Unknown13117

This video is absolutely amazing. Very sexy angles showing off her gorgeous, juicy body. Fun to watch as-well as her enjoying herself. Great video and content creator. She deserves it, 10/10👍🏻

Last part of the video shows how appreciative she is of the curvage community and personally thanks the community and tells her story, which you don’t see much off sometimes. Seems like a nice person. 😊

Response from the author:

Thank you your opinion was so important to me!  Many do not know what is behind the cameras.  My birthday was WITH YOU, I hope you enjoyed it, and I'm also happy with your opinion here, little by little you are loosening up in the comments! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Link to review
JesusofSuburbia

Happy birthday!

Consider the five stars my review of the sexy portion of the video (the first 25 mins or so)...That part of the video is hot. Really fucking hot. This woman is gorgeous and the angles are, ugh, perfect. 

Towards the end she is faaiirrllyyyy dŕųńķ and gets really sad, and its...just not what you expect. I am, genuinely, sorry to hear that she's had a tough year...Definitely DID NOT expect to see it in a curvage video, though.

Response from the author:

yes i told a little about my story and it helped me a lot to be here.  I was simple in the details and today I am happy to participate in this community, I want to thank: for having participated in my party!  you really do me very well with my body worship, what I do, how much I eat ...♥️♥️♥️

Link to review