5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese is always in the mood for a snack!  This time, she's prepared one of her favorites, a warm soft pretzel with lots of salt - and what better to wash it down with than a nice big bottle of root beer.  The girls are on display in one of her obviously outgrown bras.  She grabs handful after handful of spillage to give you an idea of how small it actually is.  What happens when you mix carbs of the pretzel and the carbonation of the soda?  Gulp after gulp, the root beer begins to create pressure in her belly.  Watch as she wiggles, stretches and squeezes out some monstrous burps in a bra that doesn't quite fit - Enjoy! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest thegumdropreborn

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video!

All the B's are there! I'm unsure as to which team really won this battle.

My only gripe was that you didn't stand up in the end, but otherwise awesome vid!

I look forward to you next video!

😀

Response from the author:

It really was a close call wasn't it. Maybe this can just be a practice run, and we don't have to name a winner? I'll be sure to stand up and show the bloat next time! Thanks so much for your purchase, input and review!! ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

I would have rated this clip five stars for that first GIF alone! Loved so much about this video though. Lots of good fat talk and insight into past videos, the girls look incredible spilling out of that much-too-small bra (along with all the jiggling!), and I love how Ms MacNCheese's hips continue to widen in every new video. Some really good burps too! Love the new glasses as well!

Peek-a-boob!!! Lol, I can't tell you how many times a day that happens! I guess boobs weren't the only thing I was spilling in this video! *queue laugh track* That bra was easily 2 sizes too small. Idk what happening, they seem to be growing which I thought was impossible! I too am loving the thigh spread these days. Thank you for purchasing and reviewing darling! 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Ms MacNCheese looks huge in this video 😍 She eats pretzels, drinks lots of root beer and lets out satisfying burps. There are plenty of belly rubs too. Five stars! 

Thank you love! #teambrains and #teambelly are well represented in this clip. Thank you so much for your purchase and review!! Xo ❤️ Xo 

Link to review
AllContrast

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Haha CTE incoming from the girls! They have grown so freaking big! I cant believe they're spilling out of a bra that far into the alphabet! I love watching you bounce and jiggle your way through this vid while bloating yourself bigger and burping and acting all cute and stuff the whole way through. Please do more fat chat in your videos! 

Regardless, Ms Mac here absolutely killed the game with her 2 liter of mug and her huge jugs! (Hehe) 

Worth the money for sure as she reveals a few updates and jiggles every glorious inch of her body any time she can 

Brain on brain crime, such violence from the girls. Not very ladylike! :P  It's so crazy right? I think this might be the biggest the girls have ever been too! you got it sir! Love the constructive feedback, after all, this is what reviews are for! And I thank you for your honest opinion. I'm happy you enjoyed it and took the time to leave such an awesome review!! 

Link to review