4 Screenshots

About This File

*Lauren please come to the principles office*
Lauren has been refusing to show her uniform off... the principal needs to know why... what is Lauren’s secret?

After going back and forth she agrees to take off her coat and reveal her body..... WOAH! 
What happened to Ms. Lush? A competitive athlete turned into a gluttonous slob! 
Watch as Lauren explains her school troubles with her weight gain as she shows off her sexy new curves! 
⚠️⚠️
ALSO- weight update on the scale!!! Watch how much Lauren has gained!! 

⚠️⚠️ Review this clip for a sweet treat! 😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Lauren keeps topping herself with hotter and hotter videos and this is no exception. Your favorite curvy coed is in the principals office for not being in dress code and wait until you see why. The skirt she wore in her schoolgirl photo set is now stretched so tight you can read a newspaper through it. She complains about how nothing fits any more, including her desk, and gives you loves of chubby cuteness to drool over as she goes shows off more and more of her growing body. Finally, there's a side shot of her thighs and butt that is NOT to be missed, but hang on for.the weight reveal. Our growing girl has been busy and you won't believe the number that shows on the scale. Lauren is beguilingly sexy as the not-that-innocent senior. Let her take you to a magical world of gaining schoolgirls. You'll want to stay there forever. 

Link to review
bozak

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This might be the perfect Lauren video.  

Amazing role playing...check.

Different angles of her beautiful voluptuous curves, face and hair...check.

Weigh-in segment...check.

This video is a masterpiece, you don't want to miss out.

Link to review
Casanovab

LITERALLY CRAAZYYY, I MEAN, SHE’S BIGGER AND BIGGER, AND IN THAT ONE, WE SENSE THAT MS LUSH IS GOING TO BE THAT FATT GODDESS WE ALL DREAM ABOUT, THE PERFECT SSBBW OF HEAVEN, IN OUR DREAMS, SHE COULDN’T BE ANY BETTER😍😍😍❤️🤤

Link to review
AllContrast

Lauren absolutely KILLS it in yet another amazing roleplay vid! I couldnt stop watching! And her comments towards the end were very VERY promising 😏 and the weigh in update?? Phew! No wonder shes looking sexier and sexier everytime you see her! 

Buy this right here right now!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Incredibly cute roleplay by the charming and talented Lauren Lush, who's literally exploding out of her tiny school uniform!!  Much of this video features Lauren sitting down in the principal's office, and her seated position really shows off how thick - or more accurately - how truly GIGANTIC her magnificent thighs have become.  Her far-too-small skirt continually is riding all the way up over her massive belly while her tremendously wide butt spreads to the point of spilling over the chair she must be sitting on.  (funny thing, though - you can't really see the chair most of the time 😉)

Lauren's acting is exceptional as always; she makes many convincing points as to why she should be let off the hook for cutting gym and will definitely persuade you to go easy on her!!  The most adorable and hilarious moment comes when Lauren sneaks a cookie she's been smuggling in her skirt - it's so tight, how could that possibly have escaped your notice?!?!

Link to review

Yet again. Another sexy video from this curvaceous woman. The roleplay and the dirty talk in this one left me feeling hot and heavy, something about the teasing and humiliation of weight gain stories really gets me going, and Lauren excels at delivering this. 

Link to review
LbrtnXVII

The surplus of flesh is the reason why we are on this website and Lauren is in no shortage of this. The allure of the unknown exponentially creates a much better experience as the viewer is left to wonder what is under all of it. Lauren provides all views for all angles of bulginess. Her bouncy boobs are squeezed out of her top and her soft belly strains the shirt and skirt that she wears. As she sits down we see her thighs expand and honestly, if you made it this far I don't know what to tell you. Come back later and pick up where you left off and you will be greeted with some more skin for various angles. I think what did me in the second time was just seeing her rolls and thighs meet. If she had been wearing panties they would have be swallowed up. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the AMAZING review! 
please message me to receive your sweet treat! (Your profile is private so I am unable to message you!)

Link to review
curvluver

This video is simply amazing.  Watch Lauren as she reveals herself in a very tight schoolgirl outfit.  She also describes in detail the issues she's having and causing by being this fat.  You get to watch this gorgeous woman from many different angles and I highly recommend this video.

Link to review
Guest Eebay

I wish I went to school with Lauren 🥵 This video is a must buy and my personal favourite on the entire site. If you have a thing for big girls and role playing this is the video for you. Last New Years I said to myself I was done with feederism and bbws but thanks to Lauren this has turned out to be my most fat filled year to date 😂😍

Link to review
schmoejoe

This video is 🔥🔥🔥

Lauren is a fucking smokeshow, and the roleplay is sexy as hell. Treat yo'self and buy it.

Link to review
xlplease

This one is great too! I love the roleplaying aspect of it. I'm kinda new to this, and I really enjoyed the fact that there's a bit of narrative to it.

Link to review
Toffeeman

Amazing video! 😍 Ms Lush you are growing more and more Lush with every video you do. I cannot weight to see more of you and your roleplay skills too. 5 stars

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren’s school girl act is one of a kind! Her tubby body crammed into that uniform looks amazing and really makes her case about her being too distracting. The stories of her in class are superb and make me wish I could see her throughout the day. From her complaints and struggles because of her weight, it’s obvious she won’t be satisfied until everyone in school is gossiping about “Lauren, the school’s fat chick!”

😍😘🥰

Link to review
Thor73

Another amazing video from Lauren. She keeps getting bigger and sexier, I can’t wait to see her gaining journey continue

Link to review
moog

Super hot. Lauren’s role playing videos are on point. Definitely a must watch. 

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob8

Another hot role play video! Lauren I really do love your creativity when it comes to this. Very sexy! Oh yeah wait until end ;) 

Link to review
extrabig

Wow was Lauren great in this clip! The role play is so well done and pulls you in from beginning to end.  She looks absolutely amazing in her outfit and the things shes saying and the way she says em will drive you wild. 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Wish I went to this school lol! Lauren looks incredible in that uniform 🔥🔥🔥 and fills it out nicely lol! Absolutely love the angle of the video 😍 Side vide is straight fire! Those gorgeous thighs look enormous and so soft! Lauren’s fat bulges out as she sits and she looks so wide in this video 😍😍 Gotta love the weigh in too! Definitely worth buying!!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review