10 Screenshots

About This File

Bow to your true Goddess of Gluttony, you have the privilege of watching her indulge in your offerings! Tray upon tray of bite sized delights slip past her lips, her enjoyment apparent, pure sensual revelry in complete indulgence of every kind. She devours all before her, with ample belly rubs and belches along the way. Swollen and stuffed and feeling generous, she strips her goddess gown away and shows off her fully indulged, perfectly ever growing figure, shaking and delighting in every jiggle.

Goddess of Gluttony.1.jpg

Goddess of Gluttony.2.jpg

Goddess of Gluttony.3.jpg

Goddess of Gluttony.4.jpg

Goddess of Gluttony.5.jpg

Goddess of Gluttony.6.jpg

Goddess of Gluttony.8.jpg

IMG_0570.png

IMG_0572.png

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A true goddess!!

Bella's body is a temple dedicated to gluttony. Many would come and hope to worship at this alabaster temple.

The end scene where our goddess presents herself almost completely bare will make you find religion.

Awesome work :) 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! I spent months dreaming of and planning this shoot, and actually living it was a dream come true ❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella's done it again! She's proven that she's the sexiest being in this dimension or any other! It's absolutely unbelievable the power she possesses to turn a person on. She's so good at it, she doesn't have to say more than a few words and she can still floor you! Her insanely sexy stares and movements alone are able to make your heart skip a beat. But, as good as all that is, that's just the tip of the iceberg. When you see her in that purple dress. When you see how perfectly it accentuates her every voluptuous curve. And when you see how heavenly her body looks both in and out of it. How gigantic and plush and FAT it is. You'll be so glad you watched this video. I'd say Bella redefined the word, 'goddess', with this video, but, let's be honest, she's was doing that we'll before she made this video. 

Link to review
Guest loverofchub27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So far Bella’s best video. She is a goddess. This was amazing to watch. Her gluttony makes you watch every second intently. Thank you Bella for being amazing! 

Link to review
wavemagnet

Bella looks amazing. She's huge and thick from head to toe. When I began watching this, i was thrilled by how different she looks now. Her face is so full, round and beautiful. It's been awhile since her last weigh in. I'm guessing she's getting close to 300 pounds. She is master of her gluttony which is there to pleasure her and grow her. She truly is a Goddess.

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I loved watching every moment as Bella moved her sexy goddess body and devoured her offerings. Her inflating round belly grew larger with each bite and made her so heavy that she rolls around on her bed being that fat and sexy goddess she is. And when she removes her dress, it gets 10 times better! She jiggles and shakes her delicious fat form and her butt is sooo big!❤️😍❤️ Her belly and beautiful face are so mesmerizing you can’t turn away! This is definitely something you don’t want to miss out on!

Link to review