9 Screenshots

About This File

๐Ÿ˜Wow, tacos are messy!

ย 

Watch me gorge myself on three completely stuffed tacos and kit kat bars!

Tastes so good. I'm so glad I've let myself go so I can eat all this junk!

These jeans are getting a little tight, though...

When I'm done eating, I show off my body and caress my curves! I love my chunky body almost as much as I love these chunky kit kat bars!

I LOVE the lighting in this video; one of my favourites I've made! It's also up there with one of my longest videos but it was so fun filming ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hope you like it as much as I do ๐Ÿ˜

xoxoxo

Valerie

Other Files from ChubbyValerie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

GGNGGN

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Chubby Valerie caught my eye immediately. This is my first video from her, and will be my first of MANY! She puts away 3 stuffed tacos, relishing every bite. Even picking up boys and pieces that drop in her lap! Her soft round belly is pushing hard against her super tight jeans. After the 3rd taco, she releases the pressure and let's her belly spill out! Then she takes them off, revealing her cute bra and panties. Even they are under tremendous strain. Her breasts are spilling out of the sides of the bra and her belly flows over the elastic of her panties. Such sexy softness everywhere! From her chubby cheeks, to her arms, to her thick thighs and bodacious booty, Valerie's got it going on! And she's not done eating. She throws down 4 Kit Kat bars to finish off her "snack." With a full belly (which happens to be sexy AF!) she starts caressing her body. Her big belly gets lots of love, but so do her chubby breasts. She even plays with her growing back fat! ๐Ÿ˜ She mentioned doubling her size during the video. It is hard to imagine anything hotter than that! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ This video is a must-have!ย 

Link to review
jase

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎย  who knew eating tacos could be so ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ! Those jeans didn't have a chance. ๐Ÿ˜ things really got sizzling and things started coming off! ๐Ÿ’“ you never disappoint @ChubbyValerie

Link to review
Expert233

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Honestly, all I can say is wow.

This was one of the first videos I've ever gotten from this model and was perhaps a bit hesitate with doing so, but I will say that this is one of her best videos currently.

The belly play at the end was definitely one of the best parts of the video, tho I would've killed for more burps from you! That doesn't take away from how good the videoย is and the quality from it.

ย 

Solid 5/5, keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘

[Was also asking if you did buy one get another for free, just a side question I was wondering.]

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! So glad you enjoyed it! As for buy one get one, I don't offer that at the moment but it's a good idea for the future, thanks โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

Link to review