My first video belly play and talk with me💓

$3

(9 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

My first video watch me play with my big soft belly and let me tell you how much I love my new fat body hope you enjoy 💓

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Incredible video, I loved it😍You really are one of the hottest models doing it right now and your weight goal is definitely a highlight of the video, I love how big you dream of getting it is so sexy! Plus you having the same accent as me makes it so sexy to imagine you living around the corner from me😁keep up with the incredible content and keep making that belly huge you gorgeous gainer! Much love and hugs to you beautiful😘xxx

Link to review
james87

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh wow real hot video. I have followed your weight gain for ages and am so happy you are making content! This was so hot, I can't wait to see how bigger you get. You look amazing:)

Link to review
dcow7777

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video. Looking forward to her future gain and videos. But there is some background that makes it a bit hard to hear her during parts of the video.

Link to review
Fionnan

truly a great video for JRC's debut, I love the talking in the video, you can tell she means everything she says ;). A fitting birthday present from me to me, I say fitting, but those clothes probably won't be for much longer. Keep it up, I can't wait to see you get bigger!

Link to review
ATX2000

A great little 1st video! It's clear that PiggyJRC loves being fat and can't wait to get bigger. She's getting bigger every day and it's going to be exciting to watch her grow bigger and surpass her goals. Looking forward to move videos in the future! 😘

Link to review
BBWCJ

cant wait to follow your weight gain journey. so hot the size youve put on so quickly. your belly, arms and double chin have got so big. also love the way you say piggy haha

Link to review
Residentsteven

Wow really loved seeing your pics on curvage and now your 1st vid 😍 piggy jrc tells us her current weight (a lot more than I thought she was 😮) and how much she would like to weigh by Christmas and the future. Can’t wait to see you get even bigger, a stuffing vid next would be amazing 🥵.

Link to review