4 Screenshots

About This File

After stuffing her belly as full as she could, Kat went to lie down before she's consumed by a food coma. Shortly after, KitKatFeeder came in, and started rubbing her swollen belly. After a few minutes, they decide to turn on the camera to let you join in on their nightly routine. There will be no doubt in your mind at how much she loves having her belly played with and massaged when she's full. Watch as she gets more turned on by the second, moaning and jiggling the full 9 minutes. 

Early Bird Sale for first 48 hours!

Leave a review for a chance to win a free video each month! ❤️

20201210_163113.gif

20201210_163245.gif

20201210_163418.gif

20201210_163529.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest totesmagoat

It's fair to say I'm a super fan of Kitkatfeedee!! I love the POV style of this video, as it's not a common angle for kat!! She look absolutely massive from this angle definitely worth buying!!! thank you for sharing your journey Kat!!!

Link to review
2bitlover

Jesus... Christ 😰😰😰 woah, I’m... kinda speechless. I’ve never bought anything so quickly, and to any viewers reading, well, you’ll be the most clueless idiot in the world if you don’t do the same. Seriously. Buy it. Thank me later. If I could give this 100 ratings of 5 stars I would; this is really just an awe-struck viewer desperately attempting to explain something so good it’s almost beyond his words 😵😵😵 perfect, 100% perfect. Thank you so, so much for allowing us to enjoy it! 😭

Response from the author:

Thank you!! 

I can't wait to make more POV stuff. 😍

Link to review