4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty enjoys a Dr Pepper with you whilst discussing her recent weight gain and showing off her massive belly that has ballooned in size recently.

Enjoy casual fat chat with KP as she shows off every angle and see just how soft she is close up and personal!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

t55schott

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I can't believe what I've viewed in this video. This is something so stunning and so progressive! This girl has transformed into a wonderful amazon of fat within a few months. How delightful! Her belly has ballooned so much and this is such a gracious sight. Those stretchmarks and soft rolls of fat..It's an outstanding progression. Kitty is one of the best feedees ever and I just love it😍

Link to review
BiggusEggus

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow, you can really tell how much of a greedy, insatiable hog Kitty has been the past few months, because she has ballooned like crazy! Her massive apron belly is insane, and her second chin is so prominent that I can't even tell she has a neck. Seeing the side angle where her huge gut spills forwards as her fat ass bulges backwards is drool inducing 🤤 Don't miss out on seeing this goddess of gluttony show off her obese body!

Link to review
1mini1

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Absence makes the heart grow fonder and KPs belly apron even bigger....😍... Just WOW! Here once again is the very beautiful and well presented Kitty, looking absolutely radiant and huge sporting her new curves... and yes this is no morph....Clearly frequent home take out food deliveries are working very well for KPs figure lately - Just love the larger engorged love handles and frontal belly table - Which now would seat a decent sized dinner plate making eating hugely more comfortable and easier than using a conventional table... so hot..

I absolutely love KPs growing double chin and fuller face - so hot and cute - would love to tickle KP under her chin and watch her giggle and jiggle....🥰

KPs new found weight is making her slightly breathless when jiggling her large belly frame and twerking her lovely rounder fuller ass - also a very hot side effect as clearly KP is nearing another milestone weight - We are advised that a weigh in will be revealed soon... such a turn on... 

Again another epic professionally shot video with camera angles that capture KPs ever growing figure and gorgeous rolls of flesh - Can't weight for the next set of videos, hopefully a festive insatiable video capturing KPs increased appetite and ability to consume huge quantities of calories in session and future forthcoming weigh ins...

Apologies for the lack of reviews KP, will be catching up on them soon now... ENJOY!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Kitty has grown even more enormous now and she is here to show us all her new rolls! Of course she has her Dr. Pepper so she can cutely burp while she explains everything! Her width has grown over the last few months especially. When she is seated, her apron belly spreads massively! Her beautiful hair can not hide her growing double chin either and her stretch marks continue to grow long and red again - she has gotten over her plateau and soon will weigh-in for us! Dont miss this clip, guys! Continued quarantine has been so good to her! Merry Christmas, Kitty! 🥰

Link to review