4 Screenshots

About This File

We're in the middle of a move and this is our first shot at a video, so in the future the quality will only increase along with my weight 😋

This is my feeder's POV view of a typical dinner for me, keep in mind I've been drinking beer and eating pizza all day 😝 This lingerie used to fit perfectly but now it's so tight on my soft body.. I wonder how much longer it'll hold if I keep eating like this! 

We're learning how to produce content so any tips are welcome, since it's our first video we'll keep the price low 😘 All purchases go directly to stuffing my belly, any suggestions are welcome! 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

Wish I could you 10 stars!! Because you demolished that burger!! Your getting real big!! Excellent video id recommend it to anyone!!

Link to review
TarMinastir

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A great first video. You look so beautiful and round! 😍
I love how casual and hot at the same time your little feeding session is.

Link to review
norge

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

great debut!

love to see hiccups in a stuffing vid. hope to see a full case some day.

Link to review
buck_sumo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great first vid and little starter belly! It's no wonder she's getting bigger 😋

Looking forward to seeing more content in the future.

Link to review
brooksmiller

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She’s as pretty on video as she is in photos, but, might be fatter on film...😍 Great job, thanks for sharing!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! you’re sweet ☺️ our clips are only gonna get better! once we move this week we’ll have access to all kinds of outgrown clothes 🥵

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow loved your 1st vid on curvage, it definitely did not disappoint. She even gets hiccups halfway into the vid, but just keeps eating 🥵 brilliant. Can’t wait to see more of your clips together has she grows 😍. 5 stars.

Thank you!! i always get the hiccups when i get stuffed 🙊 our content is only going to get better so stay tuned, i’m happy you liked it 💕

Link to review
Carmelo

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Love this. From the POV and the talk between you two 🥵🥵🥵. She is gonna become a biggg girl if you keep feeding like that 😉

We had a lot of fun that day, today was very similar 😋 thanks for the review, we’re happy you enjoyed it - BF

Link to review
SBBBF

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Been waiting for this video since you guys first joined! I was not disappointed! 

Really happy you enjoyed she’s been eating really good 😍 - Bf

Link to review