Dozen McDouble Bondage Feeding

$7.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video:  Bondage Feeding • Fast Food • Belly Stuffing • Messy Eating • Slob • Belly Play • Side Angles • Burping • Funnel Feeding • Chugging • Rough Play • Tied Up • Snoring • Fat Face • Overstuffed ~ 42 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

My feeder decided to get a little kinky in this one and tie me up while he crammed ONE DOZEN McDoubles down my fat throat 🥵

He knew full well that I already had multiple large meals that day but he didn’t care… he wanted every last burger to be digested by my fat gut until I could barely breathe…

I laid there, completely helpless as he funneled seemingly endless amounts of soda into me to stretch my stomach out for more burgers…

About half way through I needed a break and doze off for a bit. Of course he uses this opportunity to capture my huge lumbering body and loud snoring 🙈

After some time I wake up to two burgers in my face and the relentless feeding continues…I barely had time to speak or burp with how fast he was shoving these greasy burgers into my mouth…

Finally as I push the last few bites down, I realize I’m completely stuck, too fat to even sit up…guess its time for another nap 😉

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Disclaimer: This bondage feeding was done with complete consent by me and has role play elements.

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌