6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role play. Christmas Casey. Heavy cream. WG shake. Funnel. Belly play. ~14 minutes

Don't tell Mrs. Claus.... but did you know that Santa has a secret girlfriend? That's right. She is his first stop every year when he heads out on Christmas Eve night. It's no secret that Santa likes his ladies on the chunkier side. So allllll year long Christmas Casey is on a VERY strict regimen of heavy cream and WG shakes. She works hard all year long to grow for Santa so that when he arrives on Christmas Eve night, she's bigger than the year before. If she's an extra big girl, then Santa gives her an extra big present. He has Casey feeding exclusively out of a funnel all year long to keep that mouth nice and greedy for him. Casey works hard to suck down all that cream and WG shake before the big day. She's so full but she keeps chugging. She's really hoping to blow his mind this year. She explores her huge swollen body with pride knowing how successfully fattening this past year has been. Someday, hopefully, she will be big enough for him to want to take her home to the North Pole. Only thing is, he may need a forklift to do that. She's going to grow HUGE for Santa. Christmas Casey want to drink more for Santa, eat more for Santa, and grow more for Santa. She's Santa's secret, and very special stuffer. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ljj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Whew 😅 I never knew ole Santa would have an affair. Good lord his girlfriend Christmas Casey sure is a handful. Or 10 handfuls. Casey shows off her marvelous cream chugging skills as well as her huge gut and fat juicy ass 🥵

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Actually amazing talk and roleplay, very well done. And the amount of shake and cream this girl loads up on is astounding! No joke

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so much love!!❤️

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Santa knows what kind of girls are best he likes them big and chunky like I do. Its so hot seeing Casey chug heavy cream and slapping that big belly. If I could have a gift for Christmas I hope its Casey so I can feed her heavy cream and my own cream as well. Hope santa can share its not fair to hog a girl like her.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love ❤️ i literally love your reviews so much 

Link to review
jackal27

OMG if Santa could bring me only one gift I wish he could deliver his secret stuffer Casey so I found her underneath my Christmas tree in the morning. However Casey of course is looking so big in this video I highly doubt she could fit underneath anyone’s Christmas tree anymore. It is beyond hot seeing Casey’s breasts fill out that red Christmas top for them to rest so perfectly on her bloated orb of a gut. Hearing her talk about how her sole purpose is to stuff, and chug heavy cream all to get bigger and fatter for Santa is such a turn on. I also am so aroused by how much plumper her double chin seems each update. Then again every single aspect about her figure always seems bigger and thicker every time she adds a new clip. Watching this is a true Christmas treat. The only thing better would be if I could be there in person with Casey to stuff her full of Christmas cookies and then wash them with heavy cream and weight gain shake. 😍🔥🤯👏

Link to review
jacksprat

Fat. Casey has become gloriously fat. And she couldn't be happier. As Santa's Secret Stuffer, Casey has Holiday fun taking great pride in her stunning beauty. She has created a Christmas Classic to celebrate the allure of her sexy fat. Casey knows she is blooming. She is unabashed portraying Santa's favorite little girl fattening herself up like a Christmas goose. As the song goes 'Tis the Seaon to be Jolly. And face it, skinny chicks are not jolly. Jolly requires a spectacular figure dominated by a tremendous round belly. And Casey knows she is now the ultimate Holiday Dream Girl. In fact, she is Santa's Favorite! Yep, the Big Guy who is loved all around the World has chosen our lovely Casey. No shit right? I mean, We'd all choose Casey! And Casey knows it. She is extremely PROUD of her recent gains and this clip is really dedicated to showing off her huge fat belly. Casey plays with the idea that Santa being a married man, keeps her sexy and fat as a Mistress. He comes to visit his special little girl every year. And each year Casey is fatter than ever. Casey's plan is that she will become so irresistible that Santa chooses her over his own wife. There's so much going on here. But Casey knowing that she is hot enough to pull off her plan is key. Casey knows she has plenty of real-life admirers that drool over her as she grows more and more beautiful. There are thousands of fans following her and many of them must be in a relationship or married. Casey has all of our attention whenever she wants just because she is so fucking hot.  Casey is well aware and respectful of others' relationships and body image politics, but to hell with that. This is just good Holiday fun in a fantasy clip. So why not celebrate her own irresistible beauty? She knows that in every group setting there will be people in relationships that cannot help but consider her the most beautiful woman they've ever seen. I've imagined being at the beach with Casey and any of my exes. Casey just blows them away. She knows that's just a fact that she has to deal with being the hottest girl on the planet. Now, before all you gals get too worried that Casey is going to steal your man, You can become Sexy too! And Casey shows us all how it's done. Simply take down over 5,000 calories of heavy cream. Top that off with a weight gain shake with cake mix and butter that is basically pouring fat directly into your belly and boobs! Casey is not worried about keeping her method a secret. But Good Luck trying to keep up with this stunning Beauty. You might as well join in with your man and watch Casey's clips together. We can all get our Jollies just watching Casey be the Sexiest Little Stocking Stuffer! 

9E70C588-BD4B-46C6-BC20-DE2FCB9367FE-2313A7E5-FBF4-430D-953F-FC5A946504D3.JPG.d54351d8cd02cc5f76ac739aa0b8f292.jpeg

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Casey has been VERY nice this year! Treating us with all her jolly videos of her big stuffings and weight gains! Her soft belly expands as she chugs down cartons of heavy cream and cake shakes. She slaps and jiggles her gut to show how incredibly fat she is. She is in a very holiday Christmas mood! My favorite moments of the entire video are when she moves around on her leather chair. Every time she chugs down her cream and moves around, it’s almost as if you can hear her belly expand so tight!❤️😍❤️ Who knows? Maybe she’s actually expanding and it’s NOT the chair making noises! This is a hot hot HOT holiday video you must buy!

Link to review
pgtip00

Most of us will be familiar with the proverb "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."  Its essentially a less offensive way of saying "Don't fall for the same trick twice, you dick!"  Well, I pledge here and now that when Casey says something to the effect of "This is the hottest clip I've even filmed", I'm just going to believe her.

Casey loads herself up with thousands and THOUSANDS of calories worth of heavy cream and weight gain shake, all to please jolly ol' St. Nick.  Well - I know if I were his eminent Red Suitedness, I'd pretty damned pleased if I came down the chimney and found this beautiful fat piggy waiting for me!  The frankly astonishing speed that the first funnel full of cream disappears left me stunned.  I'm not sure I could chug a funnel full of water that fast - let alone that dense heavy cream.  Casey's big belly bloats out, stretching to hold all that creamy, calorie-laden goodness. You can see at points she struggles with the pain of being so crazily full, but - trooper that she is - she deals with it in trade-mark fashion.  Once the pain subsides, you just know she's pretty damned pleased with herself.  And you will be too.

What an amazing clip from our favorite hog.  What an amazing woman, and what an amazing feedee she is!  Wonderful. 😍

Link to review
theseven

Waw ! This is the kinds of things why I am a Fat Admirer ! A whole video mesmerized by the work of art that is your fat belly ! And this dance of this juicy ass to finish it off ! Amazing !

Link to review
ZAIZEK

so hot! Casey has succeeded again, This clip made me cum harder then having intercourse, that's just mindblowing hot! I have to watch it again before bed! get it now!! such a greedy babe with a serious mission ❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Wobbly rippling obese gut, giant round PHAT booty and huge growing double chin - it's Christmas Casey! She is Santa's favorite naughty (but totally good) expanding girl friend and she has been getting BIG this year! Watch her explain everything in an amazingly erotic cute voice and show off ALL the ripples of her new blubber covering her gorgeous body! The pairing of her voice with the visuals of her immense goddess body are what separate Casey from the pack, and I think Santa knows this too! ;) She's got to be sure to suck and slurp everything down so she can be practiced for when Santa arrives! If you've ever had a fetish for a naughty growing Santa Baby, then this is the clip for you! But even if you haven't, this may develop one! 

To cap it all off, hearing her gulp down her quarts of heavy cream and moan as she becomes fuller and fuller is an experience on another level (I think a Casey ASMR clip is in the future for sure!). Casey keeps exceeding her previous clips each time and I'm so excited to be on this journey with her to get her to immobility! Keep chugging, Girl! Merry Casey Christmas to all! Now go buy this STRAIGHT FIRE clip! 🥵🎄

Link to review