Stuffed in Tight Pajamas Video + Thanksgiving Result Photoset! till 5/10 -50% off- 14.99

$7.50

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all having a great holiday so far!

I am excited to finally publish my next belly stuffing package! Here is what to expect!

This package contains a video of the results of a recent stuffing, while also featuring a separate photoset of my huge Thanksgiving holiday stuffing!  The video of this package is the aftermath of a double burger belly stuffing in my pajamas!  The video has a core belly play focus with a lot of button popping and rebuttoning.  Enjoy as my stuffed belly continues to pop my buttons while I do my best to model my big gut for you!

-Contains extended belly play video! ~11 minutes!

-Includes 53 pictures of before and after the stuffing

-Features further improved lighting and video quality!

-does not include live eating footage

The Thanksgiving portion of the package is the 44 picture photoset of this years Thanksgiving holiday stuffing results!  This was not a filmed stuffing since it of course took place at a family gathering, but I could not resist taking plenty of pictures of my absolutely engorged holiday belly afterwards! 

-44 Thanksgiving Stuffing aftermath photos!

Thank you all so much as always for your support! (originally 14.99)

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Thatguy4789

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Brooke continues to be a star in the field of slim belly stuffers. If you're into slender woman who become almost cartoonishly distended from how much they can pack away then look no further, and be thankful that you exist in the same span of time hungryBrooke does!

Link to review
RareFan96

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

sexy navel. I love how it opens up when you get full 😍

Link to review
Borghen

Honestly I couldn't give this package less than five stars (and I would have gladly given six) because this video is one of the best stuffings/bloatings ever. Brooke is a slim girl, albeit with a decent rack, who can pack in her stomach an incredible amount of food: her belly is always round like a ball and taut like a drum.

The two clips in this package include lots of belly play and button popping from different angles, plus an extended shot of Brooke in lingerie.

Isn't it enough? There's also plenty of beautiful pics from another stuffing.

I love this! ❤️

Link to review