6 Screenshots

About This File

This is a Fantasy Role Playing Video - In this video you will see me in complete denial about my actual size all the while i talk to you about how much people have been nagging me about how fat, out of shape and sedentary i am, here you will see me talk about how skinny i feel and how small and weak i have been feeling from not being fat enough, so, i tell you how i plan to be fatter, to actually eat more and better, all the while i complain about how my clothes keep shrinking and how out of breath i seem to be.

😝

This video is made with english subtitles!!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ONETRUEFEEDER

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well, i am a fan of Roleplaying, god knows i have had my share buying content seeking the perfect fantasy, however, Anna's Video's are something else, be the fat girl in the office or the angry girlfriend, she always nails down the part perfectly, honestly, best money ever spent here on Curvage from one of the best content creators out there.

In this video she portrays herself as a oblivous fatty making excuses for herself about all the things that scream out that she is absolutely enormous as it is.

Amazing Video.

Link to review