6 Screenshots

About This File

The only reason I associate with you, is to take your hard earned money. What the fuck else would a busty sexy busty brat talk to you? It just doesn't make sense. Men like you are only good for money, after all. But you love it. You can't stop being used by Me. You know I am only talking to you for your money, yet you can't stop sending, spending, and spoiling. I would feel bad, if I cared about you, but alas.. I do not. I only read what you say or acknowledge your pitiful existence when you give Me what is mine. This video is a reminder of your worth. I show off My perfect curves, My huge ass, and My huge tits, and show you why you cannot say no to Me.

As you can see by the GIFs, part of this clip is filmed vertically, but in a horizontal landscape. Most of the clip is filmed horizontally.

*Don't forget to leave a review and star rating, then shoot Me a message ;) it's a free way to be of service to Me!*

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Bruno49

She truly knows how to control you with her words and body!  By the end you are looking to spend more money on her 😍

Share this review

Link to review