4 Screenshots

About This File

'Papa needn't worry himself, I've got all these house chores under control' Shar tells herself. But has she? I mean, by the looks of things the only actual chore Shar could really win an Oscar for.. is the way she spontaneously clears out her parents food cupboards! 

Watch as Shar tries to complete two of her parents chores at once!!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I could never leave Shar any less than 5 stars for her relentless, generous documentation of her incredible gain.

The only thing I would have liked more of in this vid would have been more standing side & frontal views of that huge, sagging jiggly belly in those bikini bottoms!

It still blows my mind that you’re pretty much 15-stone now, despite being so slim and petite so recently. Such an erotic, decadently arousing transformation. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is back for a 2nd house chores vid. Shar starts the vid cleaning the bath getting out of breath within the 1st few minutes. I have never seen her love handles looking so jiggly 😍. Plenty of big burps from shar in this one. The cake looks massive, but soon disappears into her greedy mouth and by end it seems like shar is in a food coma. Hope someone gave you a hand to get out of that bath, looks like it might be struggle on your own after eating that cake .😀

Link to review