All about Dee’s thighs

$5.50

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee dedicates a video to her growing thighs. Starting off her journey at a size 9 and growing to a 15 she definitely has grown! She jiggles then and models them. She rubs lotion on them turning at different angles. She talks about how big she wants them and can’t wait to eat dinner tonight. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I really liked seeing you in this video, Dee!  As you've been gaining weight in your face, you are looking younger and younger... when you were thinner, your face was more gaunt and hollow looking.  I love how your belly looks in that tshirt... yes it's getting round, but it could get much bigger and still look proportionate to your growing lower half.  And I really loved how you spread your hands to show just how wide you want your thighs to eventually be... You can picture exactly how you want your body to look, now the only thing you need to do is eat, eat, and eat (and drink 3-4 weight gain shakes per day in addition to your bigger-sized meals) to pack on all the fat you need to create the beautiful pear-shaped body of your dreams!  Make it a priority to really gorge and stuff yourself every day this holiday season, stretch out your stomach so you can eat huge amounts of food, and the weight will come on... I know you can do it!! :) 

Link to review