Fat Girlfriend Talks You Through a Bad Day

$5.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

You've had a bad day, but it's okay. . .I'm here for you.

I, your darling fat girlfriend asks you how she can help and gives you time to tell her about your day and what's bothering you.

I ask you how I can help, and I give you comforting and positive words of encouragement.

Don't worry, just watch this video and lets get through this tough day together!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

Wow. Simply wow. Imagine a sweet, beautiful angel, floating about her bare, pillowy thighs, telling you exactly what you need to hear after a bad day. Words can't do this justice - it's simply beautiful.

Link to review
nflames555

Video was super cute and encouraging. I just broke up with my girlfriend new years eve and really needed this. Appreciate your facial expressions and you just trying to listen through video format Such a cute face. Tattoos and piercings are on point. (Could have definitely used more belly hence the -1 star) Hope to check out more content soon. See the 410 on your tum, any chance your a MD girl?

Link to review