3 Screenshots

About This File

As you may know I'm not a fan of drinking cream, but that's what funnels are for!

In this clip I do my VERY first funnel feeding and cream chug, and I won't lie when I say I am proud of myself for this one!

I never thought I could make it through a funnel feeding like this but I did it!

Come see me bloat like never before, and to answer my question at the end of the video - Yes, I was comatose for the rest of the day.

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lalt

Been hoping Rosie Marie would do a funnel vid, so was stoked to see her latest is a heavy cream chugging video 😍 She's an excellent chugger and does an amazing job of drinking the whole carton. She downs it pretty quick, but there's some really sexy burps at the end and showing off of her huge filled belly. Rosie Marie looks gorgeous as always and the cow print top is a nice touch. The camera angle is ideal as well and she uses a sturdy funnel so, as she says, it has no problem basically force feeding her. Would love to see her chug even more next time, Rosie Marie's gain has been amazing to watch and hope it continues

Link to review