3 Screenshots

About This File

Obesity has taken it's toll, and I cannot stop consuming calories. I can't stop gaining, I can't stop eating, and I just can't stop obesity from controlling my life! 

Listen to me tell you how food has begun to dictate me, and how I am so excited for each bite of food entering my mouth - all whilst plowing through bag upon bag of snacks and candy!

Watch as I savor and moan with each sugary treat to enter my mouth, rubbing and jiggling my belly through my tight dress that clearly doesn't fit my fat frame. . .

If you like fat chat and candy stuffing, this clip is for you!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xTom420

This is a super hot video ! Rosie looking gorgeous as always in a super tight skirt 😍 it’s a super hot video about what would happen if rosie have completely into gluttony non stop eating aha Imo 10/10 for the price 

Link to review
giottano2

This is a great video! I love see this beautiful girl indulging herself with a lot of fattening foods! She is so voracious and her belly is so hungry! I can't wait to see swallowing still with a lot of very caloric foods and become very very very fat all over and her belly grow much more huge! Great video I love her eating videos a lot!

Link to review