4 Screenshots

About This File

One thing a Curvage Model hears a lot: “If I had your body, I’d watch myself in the mirror all day long.”  While all day is a bit long, I do catch glimpses of myself from time to time and stop to admire my curves.

This clip lets you get a peek at how that plays out.  There are lingering glances, strokes, turns, and caresses.  Then, a playful mood overtakes me and I give myself a little show.

xx Miss September

Please Note: full width watermark is NOT on paid clip

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

tvsmith

Really one of the hottest videos of curvy women I have ever seen. So sexy with these hot stretch marks 😊

Response from the author:

Thank you! So glad you like my tiger stripes 🐅

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great lighting and awesome camera work makes for one sensual video!

Thanks so much for saying so!  Pleased you liked it ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

wow, what a classy clip (and girl😍)! High production value, incredibly sensuous content that you cannot (and shouldn't) take your eyes off of. Hypnotic movement and wondrous curves from every angle. Not to be missed!

Thank you, thank you!  So glad you enjoyed ❤️ 

Link to review
Synthesis

Here I am reviewing this girl again who has that certain je ne sais quoi about her, you're often questioning if she's put you under a magical charm influenced by her mystical, seductive presence in each of her clips, is this girl for real, who really knows? As ever with Miss September you're receiving a high quality clip that leaves you feeling like you've just finished a Skyrim playthrough, the series of well thought out transitions, close and tender camera angles and intelligent use of good lighting and slow motion really takes you on a rollercoaster of both immersion and emotion.

The content of the video is a sultry private session with this fetching buxom, you're close enough for her to give you a bountiful view of each well rounded curve she has to offer. As smooth and wholesome as a French House track, you're not going to be disappointed as she boasts a physique acquired by all tastes. I do warn you however, watch out for the eyes because in her clips you may have the tendency to get lost in them like a modern day Medusa 😵

I was highly satisfied by yet another Miss September clip, she certainly wouldn't be out of place in a Rubenesque painting.

You're too kind.  From Sykrim to Rubens, you know how to make a girl blush!  Truly humbled.  Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
Buxcaneer

Intensely erotic and aesthetic video! Miss September has such a beautiful face and her body, especially that magnificent belly, just to keel down, a celebration of femininity in its most desirable form. The angles are just perfect to show that abundance of beauty off, the rear view is mind-boggling, so titillating, so very desirable, a candy for the eye! I only wished Miss S. had kissed her mirror reflection at the end, would have pushed that really over the top!

Haha, a reflection kiss would have been a nice touch!  Thanks so much for the kind words and lovely review!💋

Link to review
boss frond

Another perfect video from one of the best in the business. Miss September's videos are truly works of erotic art. Her lens captures the beauty and allure of soft feminine bodies with rapturous lust usually reserved for the corporate beauty ideal. I love these videos so much because not only do they satisfy certain... base urges... they also resonate on a deeper aesthetic level. The personality and point of view evident in the camerawork creates a sort of auteur-erotic-clip-cinema that I never knew I wanted and makes these videos endlessly rewatchable, delightful and satisfying.  

If all that just sounds pretentious to you well, it's a hot video regardless, it wouldn't be worth thinking about if it wasn't sexy in the first place! Buy this! Heck, at this price... buy it twice!

Oh my, you flatter me!  I really treasure your reviews and value your point of view.  Thank you so very much ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍

😘

Link to review
DespiteMD

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Rippling flesh, stretch marks glistening in the light, and a sensual look on her plump, luscious face. Three and a half minutes of a woman exploring her astonishing body. She is an absolute work of art.

This review is a work of art!  Thank you. ❤️ 

Link to review