Filled With Footlongs - 3 Sub Stuffing

$7.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Overeating • Messy Eating • Footlong Stuffing • Funnel Feeding • Chugging • Gassy • Belly Play • Tight Clothes • Fat Chat • Fat Struggles • Side Angles • Standing ~ 34 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I’ve been trying to double up my meals lately to increase my capacity..so after I finished a BIG lunch from Shake Shack I decided to order 3 full FOOTLONG subs to cram into my gut as well!

Covering some subs in ranch I push one after another down my throat and into my churning stomach…

As I funnel my second 2 liter of the day I think about just how much work my body must be doing to keep up with my insane intake of garbage…

Of course that doesn’t slow me down as I finish every single last bite and the entire funnel! As always I’m left there beached and wanting belly rubs and a nap!

I filmed the majority of this video from a multiple side angles to really show off my expanding fat!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.