Filled With Footlongs - 3 Sub Stuffing

$7.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Overeating • Messy Eating • Footlong Stuffing • Funnel Feeding • Chugging • Gassy • Belly Play • Tight Clothes • Fat Chat • Fat Struggles • Side Angles • Standing ~ 34 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I’ve been trying to double up my meals lately to increase my capacity..so after I finished a BIG lunch from Shake Shack I decided to order 3 full FOOTLONG subs to cram into my gut as well!

Covering some subs in ranch I push one after another down my throat and into my churning stomach…

As I funnel my second 2 liter of the day I think about just how much work my body must be doing to keep up with my insane intake of garbage…

Of course that doesn’t slow me down as I finish every single last bite and the entire funnel! As always I’m left there beached and wanting belly rubs and a nap!

I filmed the majority of this video from a multiple side angles to really show off my expanding fat!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Belly love

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your belly is getting so perfectly round in this stuffing. Your back rolls are growing nicely.Great set!

Link to review
Jackryan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I cannot believe the amount this goddess can eat I mean MY LORD. Already well fed off a fast food lunch, Mochii proceeds stuff 3 fucking footlong subs and a 2 liter like a CHAMP. This one is a fucking banger👌Can’t wait for more 💖🖤

Link to review
Guest thegumdropreborn

What else is there to say? This is stuffing to the max!

Honestly, this would be epic even by itself, but the fact that it happened after another meal is a bit mind-blowing.

I wonder how many foot-long you could do if you were actually hungry?

Good vid.

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

You're really getting a "fat girl face" now, it's not just a skinny face that's chubbed up, your fat has sculpted itself into new structures like high cheeks, jaw dimples, and multiple chins! The stretch marks on your stomach continue to grow toward the last unmarked place, above your belly button, but we can see they are still growing because they are still bright red!  And what an appetite... most feedees would consider 2 or 3 footlongs as a stuffing in itself, but you pack those away after another stuffing... amazing! :)

Link to review