36 Screenshots

About This File

After the success of Fattening Your GF in Quarantine, I told curvage site members I’d be eating my tub of left over thanksgiving mashed potatoes for them and this is me doing just that! I sit on the couch in just a sports bra and panties, belly fully exposed while finishing off my leftovers. There’s even a little chicken and stuffing leftover so I get to mix it up and have that too. Drinking dr.pepper from Raising Cane’s that I had last night. Wow am I stuffed when finished the whole container. Thank you everyone for making me bigger and bigger!  

Other Files from Adora_Belly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LavernesPies

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is seriously 20 straight minutes of eating, Adora_Belly really puts it away! It's so cute watching her react to what she's watching on TV. If you love mindless eating, this one's for you.

Response from the author:

So glad you liked watching me mindlessly eat and react to tv! Makes me and my belly so happy~❤️

Link to review