Outgrown Clothes 80lbs Later + Fat Chat

$9.99

(8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Time flies when you're stuffing your face! I have gained over 80lbs since I bought these six outfits. In true GGG-style, this video includes picture-in-picture before and afters of me in three of the outfits. While pulling on the first dress I get really worked up about how pathetic I look and feel trying to get a dress that is five sizes too small on. I had every intention of trying on more, but I just got too turned on about how fat I looked in the track suit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
231265942_ScreenShot2020-12-04at1_46_17PM.thumb.png.ab11169ea1ff6cac808563db5fe94465.png
639250450_ScreenShot2020-12-04at1_36_43PM.thumb.png.78d3d1692bc8c04f4200044806ff2d79.png
1528775526_ScreenShot2020-12-04at1_34_44PM.thumb.png.f2f978b920e8c86f2fccd687d6fb81a0.png
IMG_4280.thumb.jpg.dc71ba283fca483578e721c664d00cd9.jpg
IMG_4283.thumb.jpg.47d1fae7b3f5498130906605059826e9.jpg

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

markkuu

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Insanely hot video. I loved the comparisons between her old skinny self wearing the clothes and her current huge figure. I fucking love outfits that showcase belly hang, and boy does GGG have a hot belly hang. If I could rate this vid more than 5/5 I absolutely would. She's literally beyond hot, and it makes me squirm to think that this time next year, she may consider her now fat form to be skinny again. I'd love to see her try on the exact same outfits this time next year, if they even fit at that point lmao. It just amazes me that she's gained this much weight in this short amount of time. she's gone from a pretty cute skinny girl to a sexy fucking ball of blubber

GGGHANG.jpg

Response from the author:

You’re making me very hungry 😋 

Link to review
mike5507

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really hot video. Seeing the comparison photos shows how much GGG has changed with the weight. The track suit was the Best 🤤

I agree 😉 that’s why I got so worked up. Thank you ❤️

Link to review

This video is hot and sensual, as only GGG knows how to do, I love that GGG has such a big belly without having eaten, this fires my imagination of how his belly gets when he eats and is full to the fullest ;)

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Conjohn92

Impeccably hot video from GGG. Seeing her stuff herself into clothes she's far outgrown can and never ever will get old as she continues to grow. Giving off the vibe of a fat girl raiding her skinny friends closet, GGG hopelessly tries to cram herself into outfit after outfit.

There is no denying that the last outfit was the best. Clearly a visual articulation of just how far out of control GGG has let her body balloon. Given how fast she's grown in less then a year, this seems to be nowhere near the end. In every one of her videos, it's evident how deep this kink runs in her every cell. This video was no exception.

Stunningly more and more beautiful and filled out each and every month. Don't miss this live action art piece of a gaining woman.

There is so much here I don’t even know how to say thank you 🙂 

Link to review
darkwarrior

So did enough of that first dress survive to try to burst completely in a few months?

Can't wait to see the zipper on that hoodie break once you've grown a bit bigger.

The LBD may fit differently but it's obviously better than before.

And oh, the whole section with the tracksuit... gotta get you fed until you can't even get it on.

You gave me my morning fap 🐷💦 thank you!

Link to review