6 Screenshots

About This File

Chyy LOVES Tex-Mex! There’s just something about the way the rice expands in her large belly filling her to her capacity that she can’t get enough of! Chimichanga’s are her absolute favorite 😍 Whoever thought of taking a large stuffed burrito & frying it to golden crispy perfection is a genius 🤯 Watch as she takes it all down followed by a two liter of Coca Cola!

This video is filled with all the burps, and not just any regular burps... the kind that growl and rumble in the pit of her stomach begging to be released from the clutches of her fat gut. Fat Chat, lots of it 👄 Belly rubs are a continuous given to fit all this yummy delectableness down in her oversized, over stuffed bottom less gut.

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lovechubbybelliedgirls

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

We get to really see those carbs work and expand in Chyy's big gut. She does us the awesome liberty of leaning back and allowing us to get a good look at her belly expand as she belts out epic burps. 10 stars.

Response from the author:

This is Epic! 🤩

Link to review
D1balling

So hot so pretty and fat also the burps are fantastic.😍😍

you’re so sweet! so glad you enjoyed it 🥰

Link to review
rhythmalism

Sky’s the limits for this one 😍 

that’s how we like it don’t we 😉

Link to review
Guest thakidbreezy

I really enjoyed seeing your belly while you were trying on clothes was amazing to see 

the few burps were cute 

you’re so kind! thank you for your review 🥰

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Awesome video 😍  Loved watching you stuff yourself with Tex-Mex food, drink soda, show off your body, burp and try on old clothes.  The belly rubs and fat chat are great as well 😊  You look huge in this video.  10/10, can't wait to see more!

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review 🥰

Link to review
Guest Anon55

This is one of the best videos I’ve bought on this site (out of many lol) and she is a natural! Very sweet and funny, and definitely loves food (as if her protruding gut doesn’t give that away) She tries on some skin tight dresses, which she looks amazing in. Nothing better than watchin it yourself tho!!! Highly recommend! 

thank you so much for your review & i’m glad you enjoyed my content 🥰

Link to review