6 Screenshots

About This File

Lately I've put on weight, and people can't believe it--this formerly athletic, size 00 girl is finally letting herself go. In this multi-angle video you can see I'm still skinny, but you can also see a hint that beneath that slim exterior is a fat girl just waiting to come out. For the first time in my life, I can grab a handful of my stomach, my thighs are covered in cellulite, and my B cup boobs have grown into D cups. This clip is an exploration of my newly emerging curves, but also a starting point to look back on when I'm over 200 pounds. Watch as I finish a two person pasta dinner complete with Coke and peanut butter cake. Then I rub my soft, bloated belly with lotion and grab my newly grown love handles. Since I'm completely stuffed, I lie down and give myself a belly and boob rub. Lastly, I try on a pair of size 2 jeans that I can barely pull up over my chubby thighs and fat ass. At one point, you can hear the seams ripping--my fattened body is too much for my pants to handle. 

I can't wait to rewatch this clip when I'm officially an obese girl...I hope you'll decide to follow along on this journey with me!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kenzo998

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredibly hot sensual video, cannot wait to see more 😉 

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This will be a great reference point to see how much fatter she is able to become!

She powers through some pasta and a peanut butter cake and spends a lot of time sensually touching all of her newly forming fat. Amazing body already which is only going to get hotter!

Will be great to see how those jeans fit in another three months time.

Great video quality too.

Link to review
Zacify

Absolutely phenomenal production quality. Beautiful lighting, panning shots, close ups, and wide shots all come together to highlight the beauty of Scandinavian_Curves. Do not miss out on this sublime video!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍

Link to review
nomanisanisland1

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

this video shows very clearly the metamorphosis of an athletic body into a wonderfully curvy new shape. you can clearly see how the weight gain becomes visible from the buttocks over the hips to the upper body. almost like a science educational film, but incredibly sexy. the self-exploration of the new curves by the actress is extremely worth seeing

Link to review
gty2020

Wow!   Amazing!   You are very sexy!   What a sensual video.  You’ve already shown some amazing gains,   Can’t wait to see what a few more months will do to your body.

Link to review
Guest B and B

Unbelievable videos, there are all the things we like. You're a beautiful woman keep on growing 😊😉

Link to review
B14

Amazing curves and amazing fat potential. Cannot wait to see how you develop into a huge fatty 😁🤤

Link to review