10 Screenshots

About This File

I spent all of Thanksgiving day cooking.  Well, cooking and eating! I sampled everything I made in the kitchen, and when I say sampled I mean ate half of it before it made it to the table!

Breakfast,  appetizers, the main meal, dessert, snacks, an second meal of leftovers,  second desserts...yes plural. Not to mention beer, and soda, and beer. After twelve hours of gluttonous stuffing my belly was more enormous than it's ever been. A massive solid round orb just sticking out in front of me.

I was so packed in my pretty dress I nearly ripped it apart trying to get out of it! A dress was the right choice though...pants would have never made it. But even a dress couldn't hide my fat bloated belly.

Once the day was done and I had eaten everthing in sight watch as I inspect my huge ball belly, rubbing it, slapping it, bouncing it, playing with my belly button.  I moan and burp and drink just a bit more to keep it nice and hard. My dress is too tight, my tits are bulging out, my gut is a perfect sphere. 

Edited by GluttonyGal

Other Files from GluttonyGal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.