4 Screenshots

About This File

You thought your gf was the one… until you meet Lauren. .

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Softlover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Can’t recommend this video enough. Quality is top notch, Lauren is looking absolutely perfect in every way, and she’s amazing at seducing you! This video is a steal at the price point.

But I can’t figure out whether I love how her big soft tummy looks being hugged by those sexy shorts, or when it’s hanging out and sitting on her thighs making those same shorts magically disappear. 🤔

Response from the author:

You seriously are so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to review! 

Link to review
ImaginaryAngel

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ooooh myyyy gooooosh~ There is just so much sexy in this clip I CAN NOT!! 😍😍😍 I may not necessarily be the “target audience” for this one in particular, but wow Lauren does a great job with the seductive dirty-talk 🥵 I’ll be taking that offer for some water because ya girl is THIRSTY!

Everything here is spectacular, from Lauren’s relaxed but revealing outfit, to the dialogue to the absolute acres of cleavage 🥵 Miss Lush is spilling out everywhere and much like Kaylee’s would-be partner it’s a lil tough to know where to look sometimes, but that’s exactly what Lauren has in mind~

Don’t even get me started on the booty teasing in this video because GOSH you just wanna reach through the screen and grab a few handfuls 🥰 

Plus I swear, her thighs are easily bigger around than my waist TWO TIMES OVER and as she gets comfy on the couch it’s impossible not to be mesmerized by those thick legs 🔥🔥🔥

Like I said, I’m probably more of the “Kaylee” than who this clip was designed for, but if even I got so much out of it, just imagine what you will 😉

This review is magical and made my heart so incredibly happy!

thank you for taking the time to write such an incredible review!!! 

im glad you liked it even though target audience was a little different! ❤️❤️❤️

I’m sending out sweet treats tonight for the review so look out for me in your inbox! 😘

Link to review
PearEater84

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Scintillatingly naughty! Lauren knows the buttons to push to get your motor revving as she teases you more and more, turning up the heat gradually until you just can’t take it! 

Thank you!!! Sending a sweet treat now! 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Lauren is AMAZING at these role play videos! She might want to go into acting lol I find myself getting sucked into it every time 🤩 Absolutely love the dirty talk and my god is she fat and sexy 😍 That ass in them shorts for real 🔥🔥🔥 You can see the amount of effort and passion she puts into the video, definitely a must buy!! L Lush is one of a kind! 👏👏

Link to review
luke8694

This video is simply amazing! Lauren makes a clear from the get go she’s ready to seduce you with her curvaceous body. She makes it clear that Kaylee has been fun for a bit, but that a little stick of a girl isn’t for you. This is one temptress you don’t want to resist! 😍😉🥰

Yes!!! 
🙌

That damn Kaylee! 
hahaha

Thank you for the great review! -sending out a sweet treat tonight! 😘

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Thank you! Sending out a treat tonight! 😘

Link to review
hgfa701

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Lauren sits down to seduce you, and talks DIRTY. SHe knows what she wants, and it's you; you know what you want, and as bad and wrong as it is, you want her...Now all that's left to do is make it happen. 

Lauren, this video is totally unreal, in the best possible sense. Woah...

Awe!!! I’m so glad you liked it! 
Roleplay is still very new to me but I’m enjoying it soooo incredibly much! Sending you a treat!

Link to review
pudgelover25

FIrst off, Lauren is hot as F U C K. Her whole body is a work of art. That's it, that's the review. Buy the video.

Link to review
CCT0ny

I can't believe I didn't buy this video much sooner than I did! You are so damn hot in this roleplay, and extremely persuasive trying to get me to fall for your luscious fat! And all the way you flaunt your curvaceous body really works on me like a charm! You are the reason why fat girls are better than skinny girls! You really don't hold back with the flirting, making it so much easier to convince me to choose you over my "girlfriend". I'll be honest, I actually would have given in to your seduction. You clearly are more than girlfriend material, and have the assets to prove it! And the trick you did with the popcorn is so sexy! I don't think I'll ever look at popcorn the same way ever again. This video is definitely one of your hottest, Lauren! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

First of all, Lauren shows some truly incredible talent in this video, really luring you in and making you feel like you're right there with her.  As she goes on, she demonstrates VERY convincingly that bigger is better and why the best thing you could possibly do is ditch that rail-thin girlfriend of yours, Kaylee, and get with a real woman!

Secondly, who knew eating popcorn could be so freakin' HOT?!?!  Pretty sure I've never seen ANYTHING like that before!!  Just as sure I'll never be able to look at popcorn the same way ever again!!  This clip's been out for a long time, so if you've seen it, you already know what I'm talking about . . .   But if you haven't I can't spoil it for you - you just need to get it now and watch!  You will NOT be able to unsee this!! . . . and trust me, you don't want to  . . . 

And finally, a word of advice to all those fit, trim, skinny girls out there: y'all better lock up your husbands, hide your boyfriends - and moms, ship your sons off to military school - 'cuz no man stands a chance once Lauren's got him in her sights!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

If your in a relationship be careful! 🔥🔥

Girlfriends beware, Laurenlush will steal your boyfriends, she just that sexy  🥵🥵

Link to review
LbrtnXVII

This is a slow burn of the midnight oil. However, like any great filmmaker there is something that immediately draws you in. If the act of doing something wrong isn't it, then I hope maybe abandoning the twig and giving in to your more carnal pleasures will. Laurenlush plays this role convincingly and a minute in, she gets up to reveal what she has to offer. She unbuttons her top and you can see those tits jiggle back and forth. It isn't until 4 minutes that she decides to show her ass again and at this pace, the anticipation grows and there is a sense that completion will ruin this enthralling experience. Laurenlush allows the scene to breath. When totally immersed in the scene the growing anticipation that her talking will only lead to getting caught makes this video better. You want her to undress further and further but not at the expense of losing your significant other and that palpable feeling is wholly accomplished. 

Link to review
curvluver

What do you do when you head to your girlfriend's place and her BBW room mate is wearing clothing that doesn't leave much to the imagination.  She starts flirting with you and you get to see her gorgeous body from so many different angles.  If you love beautiful big women wearing very revealing clothing you need to get this video.  I can't recommend this one any more highly!

Link to review
polaender

This video is amazing! 
everyone who is here would dream about this to happen! 
Lauren looks super big, soft and sexy 😍

Link to review
Guest Rougerose

I know this review is late, but I cannot simply go without saying how amazing Lauren Lush is at fat chat. She's good enough to get any guy to chase after those amazing curves.

She's able to fit the role of the seducer so well that I wouldn't be shocked if this was based on true events. Lauren's also amazing at going from bubbly and cute, to seductive and sexy at the snap of a finger.

Lauren makes sure to bring up every part that makes her better than your current, stick girlfriend. If that be her soft, beautiful, ever-growing belly, or her large assets.

Link to review
Chongobongo2

Hey this is an awesome video but for some reason the bloom or saturation or something is super bright, is there a fix to this?

Hey! 
If you download this video and watch it through your player it should work perfectly! 
❤️ 
for some users it’s a little touchy when just playing it through curvage! 

Link to review
DrunkCoyote

Great, now I want a BIG gal to actually seduce me now. thanks for the amazing fantasy! loved every bit oif it!

Link to review
Oni

Definitely worth every cent! Amazing video 😍

Thank you!!! 

Link to review
Aidanj5john

One of the best clips to come from this site in years

You really think so?!?!❤️

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob8

This is a masterful role playing video! So seductive throughout the entire video. Lauren you have a mesmerizing belly along with your other beautiful curves. Amazing video!

Awe THANK YOU! 

Link to review
Bellend69420

Stunning video😍 Lauren really knows how to seduce fatty lovers like myself! She has such a sensual way of talking and her eyes in this video are godly! I find myself staring at the ripples of fat on her belly wishing she could be my roommate. If you like fatties and have a fantasy about being drawn in my a voluptuous vixen then this is the video for you! Lots of love Miss Lush! xxx 

This is absolutely so sweet! 
thank you for the amazing kindness! 

Link to review
Manic3289

This video is a must buy for two main reasons.

#1 The role-playing in this is excellent: laurenlush knows you like big girls and will make you want to leave your skinny girlfriend by the end of this clip. Dialogue is convincing and flows which really adds to the experience.

#2 Being seduced by such a STUNNING BBW with a beautiful face and sexy body is a treat you won't regret!! 🤩

Oh my goodness, you yet made my day. That was beautifully said! 

Link to review