6 Screenshots

About This File

These days I seem to be outgrowing just about everything, clothes, chairs, and now tubs. I decided it was time to see just how well my fat body could get through places, lets just say it ended exactly how I imagined, with my fat ass stuck! I first show you how I fit in my bathtub, it's a very tight squeeze, that for anyone else might be fine, but not this BBW. I test out two chairs, both of which I seem to have outgrown in different ways, eventually getting suctioned and stuck on one chair. Finally, I try to crawl under the bottom of my table, only to realize it's going to be much harder to get out. My big fat belly knocks up against the legs and panels and my ass can't even fit through the frame! Who knew getting unstuck would be such a workout? Come see how much I've grown and what difficulty and wheezing all this added weight brings.
Clip features: outgrown furniture, fat BBW squeezing into small places, tight lingerie, belly play and jiggling, moaning, out of breath, final GIFs are sizing/framing of clip

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jason Roman

The best stuck video I've seen this year 2021 even tho it was released last December. How could have I missed it! The belly play, the giggles are outstanding! My favorite part in the video is where you get stuck through the table. We get to see your perfect wide ass struggling to get through while your belly drags on the floor. I would love to see a whole video of you going through the table again. Especially like Winnie the Pooh. I loved hearing you talk like saying you're too wide and it's tight that is so hot. Your jiggly big butt jiggling. A word of advice remove the wheels off the table I think it makes it more harder. Overall I'd love to see more stuck videos from you love. I would devour dat big butt while your stuck 🥴

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 1.09.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 1.09.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 1.10.14 AM.png

Link to review
Meepher

Amazing! Stucks are my favorite thing, always welcoming to see more of them

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Cheers to many more things to get stuck in! 

Link to review