[B&A] Outgrowing My Corset!

$4.99

ย ย  (1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I've gotten a couple comments wondering what I would look like in my old corset- wondering if I could even *fit* into it after all the weight gain.
Same with the black, shiny faux-leather pants. I know a few people were wondering if I could still slip into them.
The answer is yes on both counts, with the caveat that I look like a sausage stuffed into an undersized casing!!

I've put on over 70 pounds since I stepped into the 7-inch high heels to recreate this set.
There are poses that I struck effortlessly in the before set, that are so much harder to pull now that I'm so big.
And especially in a damn corset! ๐Ÿ˜…

In the shots where my belly is tucked into my pants, it looks like a giant black orb of shiny belly fat.
And then there's the shots where it's spilling out the bottom of my corset, exposing stretchmarks that are completely missing from the before shots. ๐Ÿฅต
Everything is bigger. My waist. My ass. My arms. My thighs. My cheeks. My boobs. Each looks much too plump for such a tiny outfit.

This is a huge set, totaling 86 pictures.
The first 64 pictures are direct comparison shots, where I tried to match my pose and show just how tighter this outfit is on me now.
That's 32 "befores" and 32 "afters." There's also 9 more shots from the "before" set and 13 more shots from the "after" set that don't match in terms of poses.
But they're sexy and they show off my old figure versus my new figure just as well. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.