5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Workout attempt. Out of breath. B&A photos. Tight workout clothes. Messy eating. Fat chat. Multiple POVs. Belly play. ~16 minutes

It's hard to believe that there ever was a time when Casey was not only super skinny, but VERY fit and health. This former weightlifting marathon runner has undergone quite the change over these past few years. Over 100lbs and a gigantic gut later - this hog can barely do 5 jumping jacks without getting light headed. Casey looks at you with her beautiful, greedy green eyes and reflects on her past. It was never supposed to go this far... she was never supposed to get THIS fat. But here she is - swollen and full 24/7, entirely addicted to food and surrendered to her greed. Casey TRIES to workout for you. She really does. The poor pig can barely get through a few minutes of jumping jacks, running in place, squats, and she even ATTEMPTS one sit up and push up for you... but as you can imagine, she couldn't do it. But hey, she tried. She throws in the towel and whips out the take-out. She greedily devours chicken wings, fries, and ribs. You're supposed to have protein after a workout, right? Casey's days of working out are long gone. She begs you to never ask her to do a video like this again. She's too fat already, and only getting fatter. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

M93

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This cannot be a failure as so many people have enjoyed it. This video is beautiful. To watch absolutely

Link to review
David8tor

Such a huge difference! You definitely look way better now than before you weight gain journey! I was surprised those shorts still fitted on you and did not burst open! The slow motion jiggles were amazing! I think your failed workout was an successful workout attempt! Definitely a favorite video of your work! 😄

Response from the author:

Awwww thank you so so much!! ❤️ Just made my whole day!

Link to review
jacksprat

Casey was once a waif. Seriously, a tiny little snack of a girl. Fitness was her thing. She'd work out all the time. Obsessively. Toning, counting calories, running, lifting weights. Basically engaged in a constant battle against fat. But perhaps more truthfully Casey was fighting her own desire for fat. Her desire to pack on fat, to be fat. This video goes into details about her previous body-building days including some photos for us to see just how skinny and active she actually was. She explores what it would be like to workout now that she is quite literally twice the size of that so-called body-builder. And clearly she does this for us, the viewer. She is definitely not interested in burning away any calories or heaven forbid losing sexy fats. You see, Casey is now a true Body builder. And today she is built like a brick shithouse. Huge bouncy fat belly, booming fat ass and overflowing fat tits. All those feminine qualities exaggerated to sublime proportions. Very much the opposite of her lanky boyish figure she once worked so hard to maintain.  But she's game and she knows we are beating off to her considerable girth. She knows there are hard cocks in hand as she jiggles about in her pathetic but genuine attempt to do even this meager workout. Of course this is hot af. Casey hits all the classic calisthenics from phys.ed. Jumping Jacks, Running in Place, Sit-ups and Push-ups. And she shows her her blubber flying around in slow motion as a treat. It's mesmerizing. 
All this jumping around senselessly wasting calories quickly comes to an end as our voluptuous heroine plops down to catch her breath. She's done. Not just for now, but forever. She's a fat girl and fat girls don't workout. They do however work up. And Casey has certainly worked up an appetite. She lights up with her patented lovely smile to announce that it's snack time. Casey compresses her fat boobs between her arms showing off her fattened up cleavage as proof that her fat body building has serious results. Her fat boobs seem to swell up starting at her neck. And they don't stop until they overflow her sports bra. You won't see a rib poking out anywhere on the beautiful bouncy baby. The only ribs in this clip are the barbecued spare-ribs Casey tucks into replenishing her body with greasy fat nutrition. She shovels a few handfuls of steak fries in her mouth and casually keeps up her tantalizing narration as the half-rack is quickly disappearing.
This is Casey in her natural element. Eating and bouncing, exhilarated by her own sexy fatness. The true Casey that she always has been in her fat heart. You see, the real take-away from this clip, after all the sweating, bouncing, and eating is the realization that Casey is a modern hero. She has bravely discovered and self-actualized the core of who she really is deep inside all along - and the more of that we can show the world around us - the healthier, happier, and more fulfilled we can be. Casey is the fat happy piggy we have all fallen in love with. 

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy cow! And yes I mean Casey when I say that. Seeing her attempt the slightest bit of exercise is so hot especially when she adds in old photos is the corner of her video frame. She really was slim and strong athletic type. Thin with muscle definition and lifting massive amounts of weight in gyms. She is still lifting massive amount weight except not in the gym and it’s the beautiful plump flab we see swelling on her sexy figure🔥
It’s so hot when Casey tries various exercises like jumping jacks, running in place, sit ups and push ups, each one she also shows in slow motion hearing deep heavy breathing that sounds more like a sexy moan. and it sucks me right into her spell seeing her round, juicy fat squish together, her lower belly pressing against her thick thighs pushing her love handles further out to truly show off what a muffin top is. And just as the title says, she decides to call it quits because she is too exhausted and too hungry to continue so she chows down on bbq ribs, fries and wings. I swear every time she sits her belly seems bigger than her last clip. Same with her double chin, the fold seems thick and more pronounced and I think even the cheeks in her face may be filling out more. All of this makes me just love the vision of beauty she holds even more as well as her personality. Never a dull moment with Casey so once I must recommend you buy and watch this clip now! 🤯😍🔥👍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’ve wanted this clip for a long time. I had high expectations for this clip. And to say they were exceeded is an understatement. Oh my god please watch as Casey can’t do more than 5 jumping jacks. Watch every ounce of fat jiggle as she tried. Listen to her moan as she struggles to get off the ground. Then do it all again in slow motion. This girl ran marathons. Now the pig can’t jog in place for 10 seconds without sweating. Watch her voice as she jogs. Sit up? Lol good one. She squatted 290 and now she can’t even do a girl push up. A defeated hog knowing she can’t do the things she used to. But you know what she can do? Eat and eat and eat. And slap that medicine ball gut of hers ugh 

Link to review
Bauer88

Casey's latest and greatest clip may be exactly that, her GREATEST CLIP YET!!!  I know this one is already my new favorite after just one viewing.  Fit-to-Fat transformations are one of my favorite parts of my feedism kink and Casey's easily one of the hottest transformations of all time.  This clip is a testament to how far she has given in to her deepest feedee desires and has gone from a toned, healthy athlete to the fat, gluttonous, greedy piggy that she is today!!!

There are so many stand-alone aspects of this clip that make it so hot and worth every penny.  The lighting is fantastic, the editing is smooth, great camera angles even without a tripod, and let's not forget about how stunningly fat she looks in her famous purple workout shorts.  Casey is looking EXTRA ROUND, especially in the titty and belly department 😋 She sounds extra sensual as she talks about how she has transformed from the slim, ultra competitive athlete she used to be to the sloppy ball of fat she is now.  The sight if her attempting her previous workout routines demonstrates just how much of a out of control fatty Casey has turned herself into.  WARNING: Casey's panting for air during her workouts WILL cause you to LOSE YOUR MIND, AND YOUR LOAD!!!!!!! 

I cannot recommend Casey's new clip enough.  Judging by her athleticism (or lack there of) in this video and Casey's rapid gaining of late, I'd say this may be the last workout attempt we see from her so get it while it's hot. 

Link to review
jpark786

OH MY GOD!!!!! This video is so incredibly hot!!!!! Seeing such a fat ass like you trying to put together some semblance of one might call actually working out is so amusing but also so incredibly hot. That fit muscle toned girl next door on the left of the comparison has long been gone, buried and suffocated under all of the 150+lbs of pure unadulterated lard that you have gorged, binged, chugged, and packed onto yourself over the last few years. I would love nothing more than to be that incredibly lucky guy to be with you, feed you, fatten you up, take care of you as you get bigger and bigger and your health issues and mobility gets worse and worse. Making sure you never come anywhere close to ever doing another jumping jack, sit up, push up, jog(though more like a waddle) or squat(other than you trying to bend down and pick up the food you dropped as I was off getting you more food}. Making that once fit active crossfit competitor you once were nothing but a distant memory. To be there when you get home already to stuff you to the absolute brim with mountains of food. To come home and walk in on you sprawled out on the couch or bed just gorging on mountains of food covered in food stains and crumbs from head to toe with that fat gut doubled in size from when I last saw you earlier in the day. And I step in and feed you myself so you don't have to exert all that energy it takes to bring all the food, cream and soda all the way to your fat greedy mouth. Rubbing that fat gut and fupa off and on the entire time I am stuffing you. Bring you to an all you can eat buffet multiple times a month bringing you plate after plate of food until you are about to burst and that fat gut is completely hanging out and is pinning you to the seat and having to help you up and help you waddle your fat ass back to the car with some extra desert for later on in bed. Before you even know it you will be so incredibly fat and gigantic no possible exercise clothing line will even come close to having anything in your mammoth size. And as you get fatter and bigger, your health along with your mobility gets worse and worse to the point you are bed bound unable to get up, stuck on your very own bariatric bed. Giving you sponge baths and pleasuring you  multiple times a day since doing that yourself became impossible hundreds of pounds ago. Though even despite all of the health issues and immobility, you are still a professional and a damn good doctor and continue to see your patients. But due to your inability to get out of bed you can only see your patients through zoom(using a still photo of yourself from a few hundred pounds or so ago where you look at least some what presentable)  or on the telephone. This is the life you desire, the life you deserve, the life I would love to be apart of, that is one Curvage Casey fantasy I would love to come true. One can dream such a paradise.😍

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

The moment I got the notification that you released a new video and it involved WORKOUT, I knew I had to buy this. Even from looking at the image of you pulling up those tights shorts I just had to get it. And after watching this video, I must say that this is a success!❤️ Casey is willing to show her exercise routines that she use to do during her thinner days. Getting ready for her workout was no easy task, she puts on her tight shorts that she wore in her gym days. The small shorts are no match for Casey’s fat ass as she struggles to lift them up to her now engorged wide loaded belly. I can hear the shorts just stretch and rip as she pulls them up over her belly and starts jiggling and slapping her gut❤️😍❤️ She shows you her jumping jacks, which she made it only to five jumps, but of course it’s more pleasurable watching her fat belly jiggle and ripple  with each jump even in slow motion. She then tries running in place, and again her gut just jiggles in all the right places. Casey is better off to just waddle around the house while her lover holds her gut to help massage and make her feel like a bloated queen then running. And my most favorite of all was her squats, I was completely stunned by her massive ass just poking right to my face. And as she kept going, she started to moan in the most sexiest way. In that moment, I imagined myself laying down in bed as Casey pumped her fat ass down on me and giving me the best sex ever. I just completely lost my mind from her moans and just❤️😩❤️. Casey can no longer take it and decides to eat all her favorite fatty foods, she eats and talks about how she is more happier to be fat than being a gym rat. They say that food brings people together and makes them happier. And there are very few who also say that they feel happier being fatter than being thin. This is the exact case for Casey. Casey if you were ever in a competition, it would be for food eating contest. And you would win hands down. I say this workout has been very successful❤️😍❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

One of the hottest moments I've ever seen in any clip....Casey, in the middle of talking during a break pulls out heavy cream and just chugs it back mid-sentence! If I wasn't laying down already, I would have been FLOORED! If, after a short time working out, you're exhausted and your answer is putting back heavy cream - you're a hog! No, a COW! This Cow named Casey tries to work out, but her perfectly wobbly gut is so fucking hot and round (it's literally become my favorite shaped gut out of any I've seen), she can barely do anything very long. On top of this, her heavy breathing makes it that much more sexual. All I wanna do with her is pound her with food and my cock, especially after watching this. Then, after attempting a little more exercise, she plops said gut down and just piles in food while attempting conversation. Every time she talks about giving up on exercise and becoming a Pig, she grows that much more perfect. This will probably be her last workout ever and I'm TOTALLY okay with it! Buy this and support her complete transition to hog/pig/cow super glutton and let's see how fat we can make this beautiful pig! Thank you, Casey! All my support and love!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

well this was a disaster..... if you are a personal trainer and this is your hiringvideo to share to getting a job at a gym... lucky our Casey is so so so far from that and the crossfitdays cause this is just unbelievable how fat she is getting, she tells how good shape and how much she trained and now she has ruined herself so extremely everything is just huffing and puffing from the slightest thing, when the ass and belly comes closer to the screen is just so fu*kin hot and the editing with slowmoparts is extremely hot ❤️ so nice she eats alot in this clip to make up for tose calories that she burnt, I reccomend it! so hot, buy it!! ❤️ outstanding in every aspect

Link to review