Friends & Family Fat Reactions

$7.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video: Friends Fat Reaction • Family Fat Reaction • Embarrassing Stories • Fat Moments • Dessert Stuffing • Fat Chat • Belly Play • Thigh Play • Gassy • Tight Clothing ~ 10 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I have been gaining like crazy lately, eating all this delicious fatty holiday food...in the back of my head I knew I should have slowed down as I had plans to see both my family and my old friends this past holiday weekend...

Obviously I didn't slow down...and I saw them all being the absolute fattest I've ever been BY FAR...

In this video I tell the whole story of my friends reaction to seeing me for the first time in over a year...the last time they all saw me I was 115 pounds and now...well you could just guess how fast their jaws hit the floor when I walked through the door!

I also ate WAY too much food at my parents house and had more than a few embarrassing stories come out of my visit, from wardrobe malfunctions to needing help getting off the couch 😅

This was definitely a Thanksgiving to remember and I tell you all about it as I cram hostess cakes into my greedy mouth and show off the tight dress I wore to see my friends 😏

I feel like everyone is just secretly hoping I start losing weight but boy are they in for a surprise 😈

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Disclaimer: When seeing friends and family this holiday all COVID precautions were taken. 

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GGNGGN

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Mochii Babii really shocked her friends and family with her 300 + pound body over Thanksgiving! She only has one dress that she can find to wear and her body is exploding out of it all over! She is almost 200 pounds heavier than the last time her friends saw her and she has trouble squeezing her fat gut out of the booth at the bar where they met! She pigs out at her parent's house and they don't know what to say about how huge their daughter has become during the past year.  All the while, she stuffs her face while telling her story. The couch groans as she shifts her massive body, close to breaking for sure.  Watching this gives you the feeling that Mochii Babii's gluttony is unstoppable and by next Thanksgiving, she will be enormous! 😍😍😍

Link to review
Andy SNk

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

loved to see your growth, and remember that woman who started the year and see how you end the year, with a lot of fat on your beautiful body, I love your stretch marks, they are too sexy ❤️❤️I loved hearing the reactions of your family to see you arrive with all that weight on your waist and hips, really exciting I wait with great emotion how you are going to end up after all the food that you are going to enjoy at Christmas I wait with great emotion how you are going to end up after all the food that you are going to enjoy at Christmas 

I'm dying of craving 😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You said that after Thanksgiving, you are definitely the "biggest you've ever been"... but you can say that every day, right piggy?? 🐷😍

Also, I've always loved your expanding upper arms, and they've reached the next level... you no longer have just fat rolls on your arms, you actually have fat folds on your arms!! WOW 🥰

Link to review
Guest buddy420

You can hear the truth in her out of breath, voice! 

Link to review
Deggrom

The clothes are literally bursting at every seam! I only wish I could have seen the look on everyone in that bowling alleys face when you came wobbling in the door. Your friends mixture of concern and awe is a testament to how much of a piggy Mochii has turned into in the last year. Friend and family reactions are always hot but when it’s this much weight it is can’t miss!

Link to review