3 Screenshots

About This File

Oh no.

The dreaded bath time. Something has changed.

Last time I was in my tub I fit! What the hell happened? maybe it’s the 20 pounds I’ve gained in two months!?

I literally lose my breath and start panting as I try to fit my overly grown body into my bathtub. 
You will encounter different angles as my thighs rest against both sides of the tub and half of my body stays afloat from how huge I’ve become! The sound my thighs and tub make as I’m squishy down into the tub is GREAT! 😂

I also release one of my MOST EMBARRASSING FAT STORIES EVER! (You don’t want to miss!!!) 

I eat, squish, story tell, laugh, jiggle, wiggle, caress all in the matter of this bath adventure! 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yeah i know its insane its because people will buy this not just me even then you want to indulge with covid its boring and when you dont indulge you feel more bored even when you don't its hard to excersize This tub thing happened to another person i met on here but her tub is probably twice as big tbh LMK because i think she trusts me alot If you want to know more about her & It honestly your belly went to all the best places the Places that make you feel the least comfortable you need room for if you are wanting to fit into anywhere now huh? ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.