MY FIRST WORKOUT SINCE FEBRUARY (FAIL)

$4.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me struggle to attempt my old workout routine with all MY NEW ADDED FAT 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BBWCJ

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

first off thanks for including star jumps in the video after i left a rating on one of your vids. love all the different angles and activities you do during the vid, i couldnt take the arse shaking for much longer haha. seems like your belly and arse is in a growing contest. pretty as ever.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, they both are growing equally as quick hehe, just a well fed and well proportioned girl thank you for your review and purchase ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘

❤️❤️

Link to review
Bobojeb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is incredible. It feels intimate and real. Not like those fake workout videos where someone jogs in place and fans themselves pretending to be out of breath. This really is a gorgeous young woman who has, over the year, gotten too fat on fast food and chugging challenges to do a quarter of the work out she clearly once could do. You can really feel her struggling through every workout and how her belly has gotten so wonderfully fat that it now interferes with even the simplest of squats. 

Thank you so much for your review & purchase, it blew my mind with how out of shape I’ve become, I used to do the stairs for half an hour & now one flight leaves me with heavy breathing. Thank you again and I’m happy you enjoyed my video!

Link to review
markkuu

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

insanely good video, does everything a good workout video should have and really displays just how fat and out of shape she has gotten, and at a really good price

Wow I’m late! Thank you so much for your review❤️

Link to review