5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Mega stuffing. Messy eating. Greedy eating. Pizza. Weight gain shake. Belly rubs. ~19 minutes

Casey's greed continues to spiral out of control. Lately she finds herself on these wild feeding frenzies, just eating everything in sight as rapidly as possible. Casey plops down to share this experience with you. Casey gluttonously devours two pizzas, often eating either two slices at a time or picking up the whole pizza itself. She chugs a weight gain shake throughout that has an entire stick of butter melted into it. She sips soda and cream to get the food down as her belly grows fully. Casey looooves cookie dough and shoves piece after piece in her mouth while eating pizza as well. Her belly grows in size and so does her lust for more food... more fat... more belly... more chins. She begs for more. She moans blissfully between each bite. At multiple POVs and angles Casey has a fattening feeding for you all. She heaves her self up after, miraculously, to stand and show you her enormous belly. Of course with all her classic wiggles, jiggles, and giggles in between!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A brand spanking new weight gain addition to your collection on Curvage Casey’s clips! This time you get to witness Casey and how she eats her food in her current state. She take bite after bite of pizza and cookies with both of her hands! A first that I’ve seen! She can’t help but slap and jiggle her massively bloating belly that she wants to fill to the brim! Her moans of fullness and eating will drive you to the edge! Casey has done it yet again! She is still so hungry even after Thanksgiving. And I’m quite sure that more is yet to come! Buy this!❤️😍❤️

Link to review
ZAIZEK

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

OMG! Casey is just the greediest most gluttonous feedee goddess in the community! most gorgeous too!

doublefisting the meals and just consume extreme amounts of calories in her huge gut, very sexy lingerie too. Her new extremely nice improved editingskills and how much time she have put into making this video is making for my point of view the best stuffingvideo ive ever seen ❤️ the ending minute is just so etremely hot ❤️ grab it! it's really a hot clip! 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ugh wow. In Casey’s world for 18 minutes of shoving things in her mouth. What could be better? Oh maybe the fact that you hear every moan and see every ounce of her jiggly body bounce. She used to be a solid little plump fatty. Now she shows off the jiggles and this is no exception. And you even get some burps from the... must buy 

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

💎💎🍆🍆🚀🚀🌕🌕

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Glad I got this video on sale its really good just seeing Casey eat and moan because she was getting full and the belly slaps are always a nice thing to see wish I could tie her to a chair a feed her myself a man can only dream. Seeing the end result was wonderful then her saying she looked pregnant made me finish I imagined it was who made that happen. Love ya Casey

Response from the author:

Awww babe! Thank you so so much ❤️ Your reviews never fail to put the biggest smile on this piggy's face. Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
Tepid wheels

I can sum up that amount of eating in two words, bloody impressive! Watching chubby women eat from both hands  simultaneously is my new favourite thing  

P.S. Casey I deeply enjoy your voice and your smile 

Response from the author:

Awwww thank you so so much! I just saw this and it made my night ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Dylanl18

@Curvage Casey makes another amazing video! I have a new favorite! How big her belly expands by the end is crazy and sexy! She continues to be my favorite bbw! Soon to be SSBBW with the way she's eating! Being able to feed her would be dream come true! Great job Casey! 😍🍕🍕

Link to review
pgtip00

This (not so) little piggy went to her favorite markets.

And this little piggy came home.

This little piggy got enough pizza for 8 people and a shake that would make most body builders think twice.

And this little piggy left NONE!

And this little piggy left this reviewer stunned and rock hard at the incredible display he just witnessed! (sorry, couldn't come up with a better ending).

I've watched a lot of Casey's stuff but I don't know that I've ever truly grasped what a total glutton this beautiful, sexy hog is. I don't know how she does it. I don't know how she makes stuffing herself to capacity and beyond so totally indescribably hot. Seriously, I do not have the words to convey the sheer wanton abandonment. Look, just fucking watch this video and you'll get it! That's all I can tell you!

Link to review
hgfa701

Casey's gluttony knows no bounds. She eats, and gets so turned on by eating and being a pig - our pig. And our pig truly is in a frenzy of delicious, fattening, belly-growing, clothes-bursting food...😍

Link to review
jackal27

This clip is so properly titled! What a stuffing by to witness is an absolute treat! So first I want to say it seems based on this clip and her previous recent ones, that Casey opens and closes with slow motion dancing, bouncing and jiggling her sexy fat body and I couldn’t love it more that she has made it a regular thing in her clips.

And now on to why I love this latest clip so much. I think we all can acknowledge that Casey has been clearly having another gain/growth spurt and she has always been referencing her massive stuffings high in fat, carbs and quantity and now we can actually watch her inhale one ourselves. Watch as Casey lays out a ton of pizza, a huge weight gain shake full of heavy cream, butter and much more make her even fatter, holiday themed cookie dough and then she is chugging a 2 liter to top it off! Where does she put it all? I mean she must literally have a black hole in her belly except the hole spits everything throughout her body increasing her sexy curves with each bite. This is another great clip that better promote just big Casey’s belly is her side views when she’s eating and just rubbing and moaning really emphasize how much more is occupying over her lap while sitting. She also gives some up close front and center views that look so swollen, bloated and perfect. Another outstanding clip to add to your Casey collection 😍🔥👏

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey, Casey, Casey! What can I say?! You have grown from a petite small gorgeous fit girl to an enormous insatiable round obese hog who's gluttony knows no bounds. I remember when you struggled to devour a cupcake and it seemingly took you forever, but I remember thinking to myself inside that small beautiful girl is a huge cow ready to be unleashed! Well, here we are and may I say complete gluttony suits you, Casey! To say im in love may be an understatement! 

If any of you are on the fence about buying a clip or any of her clips, get this one for sure! She has grown into a giant blueberry who can not be satisfied! Even, at the end, when she was COMPLETELY stuffed, she talks about getting Chinese! THAT is the sign of someone who is truly going to explode in weight! I won't get into too much to give away what all happens in this wondrously fattening clip, but Casey moans and groans while stuffing shake and pizza! 

Watch out world, Casey is here to stay and here to grow! Love you, Casey! 😍

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

Casey’s latest video is mind blowing and sexy!! ❤️
This piggy just can’t get enough pizza , watching her shove mouthfuls of her favorite treat into her greedy mouth is exquisite. Her decadent moans as she stuffs her face are incredibly sexy. This piggy needs a feeder to rub her massive belly at the end after she’s devoured whole pizzas . Casey is bursting out of her lingerie in this sensual and beautiful masterpiece!. 5/5 Stars ❤️

Link to review