1. $6.99

Stuffing my face and talking about gaining

Stuffing my face and talking about gaining and getting fatter

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. $3.99

Funnels and Weight gain shake 🤭

I love a weight gain shake 🥵 I also love getting super messy with my shake and rubbing it on my belly 😏
    I use a funnel to drink my thick shake 😆

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. $5.99

Burps and Belly

First ever attempt at a burping video!! 🥰 This was so fun to make! 

My chubby belly kept getting harder and harder 😍 Playing with it is so much more fun when it’s nice and swollen!! 

I wish you guys could feel it 😜

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

4. $12.99

CP 19: The biggest food binge (food for 6 people) EXTREME

CHAPTER #19: ME EATING UNTIL I REACH 200 POUNDS❤️
    I have always dreamed of eating a banquet for several people and today was the day to fulfill that dream 😳 I ordered pork chops with rice and salad but I made the order for 6 people 😏 When the order arrived it was very heavy and I was very excited to put all that food in my hungry tummy 🤰 
    Definitely in this video you can see how huge my belly is and how fat my legs and ass are ❤️ This video will excite you a lot believe me 😍
    Please buy all my videos because I have recorded all of them with a lot of love for you and I am sure that you will love them ❤️ 
    This new year I hope to gain a lot of weight and that you continue to be complicit in this ❤️ 
    This video includes: Weight and measurements, chugging, eating, many burps and a  huge belly full of a FOOD FOR 6 PEOPLE AND 2 LITERS OF PEPSI ! 🐷 
    I will not give you more details, you simply buy the video and enjoy it and do not forget that I also make personalized videos ❤️ 
    My goal before the end of this year is to gain 10 pounds 🐷 Help me by buying this video 😍

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

5. $7

Potato Stuffing

I stuff my belly with 2 large potatoes and then give myself some belly rubs!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $9.99

Messy Mexican Stuffing

After I've already had my dinner for the night, I was still feeling hungry... so my feeder decides to order mexican food in order to appease my appetite.
    I stuff my fat mouth in a nearly 20 minute messy eating film. Slurping down a whole plate of large nachos, but by the 10 minute mark, I start to feel increasingly stuffed to my max. 
    Despite this, I continue to relentlessly chow down on a second plate of food, this time a large bowl of rice, beans, and veggies. All the while burping and moaning about how full I am and having to keep my skirt from sliding up my fat thighs.
    Watch as my belly droops down and begins to bloat from all the food in my belly. I wonder if all this food will go straight to my hips, belly, or breasts?

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

7. $9.99

New Year's measurements and filling

New Year's measurements and filling

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $10.99

BigBellyJudy and DeviThikk - Donut Stuffing

Watch this video to see Devi and I first collab video together. In this one, we stuff our faces with sugary Krispy Kreme donuts.  We play with each others belly while feeding each other. We even do a contest to see who can eat a donut faster. It’s a must watch since you get twice the fatness and twice the cuteness. ❤️

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $9.99

⭐6 hot dogs and pasta with greasy sauce🤤

First big filler of the year🐷
    Watch me eat these 6 hot dogs and this mountain of pasta with a very fatty sauce, and accompanied with these two liters of soda to finish inflating my belly and release many strong burps like a ragged pig that I am

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

10. $2.50

eating in red lingerie ❤️🥵🥰

Here I bring you a video, new eating as we like 🤤🤤 remember I had to start over, I don't have my phone and I had to borrow to upload content, your support is very important to me and your reviews my love❤️❤️❤️ 

I hope you had a Merry Christmas 😊🎄🎄

😫

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. $30

Air inflation and Coin swallowing 😍🥵

hey everyone i have new and unique clips for you all just watch this and be curious 🥰😍 Enjoy watching 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. $11.99

Fat GF Roleplay - Milk Chug w/Fat Talk & Belly Play

RP: Your fat GF comes home from a lunch with her friends still hungry, and you’ve got just what she wanted… MILK! Watch me chug full fat milk, and see my stomach grow bloated & full. 🐄

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

13. $4.99

My first funnel feeding alone with mass gainer

Carbone ur alternative french feedee

Funnel feeding, my first time!  I put it everywhere at the beginning 🙄🥵 but I still drank 1L of gainer in 4min 🥵

don't hesitate to come and talk in private 🥵 whether it's for suggestions or to get to know each other

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $10

Lunch @ Popeye’s!

Happy New Year! I was on my lunch break and wanted you to join! ☺️❤️
    Mac and cheese is my favorite so you know I had to get it!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. $3.99

Messy Ice Cream

Watch as I eat ICE CREAM with my hands and get it all over my body, including my breast and my tummy. Whenever I eat, I love playing with my food since it is so enjoyable and delicious at the same time. I sincerely hope you appreciate the video as much as I did when filming it. 😘   

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. $5.99

DOMINANT PIGGIES IGNORE YOU WHILE STUFFING THEIR FACES (+ belly play)

Using our fat-girl strength, we hog tie your helpless, skinny body in the corner. You can’t move, can’t speak, in fact you can barely even breathe! The piggy girls have taken you hostage and you are doomed to watch them gorge their obese faces with Turkish charcoal chicken, sushi, Vietnamese rice rolls, sugar-filled sodas and fries. Your feeder instincts are screaming, you want to be the one stuffing our mouths with calorie after calorie, but skinny, weak people couldn’t take on even one of us - let alone two! 
    You watch longingly, itching to get out of the ropes but to no avail. We watch TV, flicking through until we find a show you HATE! just to taunt you further. We sneak taunting glances your way every so often, shoving hand fulls of food into our mouths and smirking at you. Your desperation leads us to finishing our ENTIRE feast! A meal for 2 families was consumed by us, and we finish by showing off how huge and bloated our bellies became making them bounce and wobble! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. $5.99

Huge & Horny

I haven’t been this horny in a minute & decided I absolutely had to get off to my round, bulging gut on camera today…🙃 I originally filmed this just for myself, but got a little carried away and thought it would be hot to share as well 😛
    I eat some Chipotle, chug some oat milk, and get horny affff over my full, fat belly 😍😍😍
    lots of belly slaps, bouncing, big burps, greedy moans, and very worked up fat chat 😋

(9 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

18. $7.99

Gummy bear punishment

Watch what happens to little gummy bears who don't behave.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. $9.99

CP 18: Fried Chicken Family Box and 2 liters

CHAPTER #18: ME EATING UNTIL I REACH 200 POUNDS❤️
    I love fried chicken that's why I decided to buy the family box for 5 people 😳 This box has 5 wings, 5 nuggets, 5 pieces of chicken, 5 ears of corn, 5 potatoes, 5 arepas and some more. 🐷 And I accompanied it all with 2 liters of Pepsi and you won't believe how full it was haha I felt like I couldn't even move but I was happy because I was able to eat it all 😏 
    You can compare my video #1 and this #18 and you will notice that my belly is bigger and rounder 😍
    Please buy all my videos because I have recorded all of them with a lot of love for you and I am sure that you will love them ❤️ 
    This new year I hope to gain a lot of weight and that you continue to be complicit in this ❤️ 
    This video includes: Weight and measurements, chugging, eating, many burps and a  huge belly full of a Fried Chicken Family Box 
    I will not give you more details, you simply buy the video and enjoy it and do not forget that I also make personalized videos ❤️ 
    My goal before the end of this year is to gain 10 pounds 🐷 Help me by buying this video 😍

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. $2.69

*SALE* Triple Decker Creamy Pizza Challenge - 3 Large Pizzas in One

3 Large Pizzas in one. Jules takes on a challenge to see how much Pizza she can eat in one sitting, each slice consists of three stacked on top of each other filled with creamy mayo, three cheeses and chicken. She chats, grabs and jiggles her fat and moans all throughout her stuffing.

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

21. $10.99

SALE 27 minutes of stuffing, burping and belly play after my new years meal 🥵

Carbone ur alternative french feedee

Come watch me eat after already filling up at a dinner party 🥵🔞
     I love eating when I'm not hungry anymore... and I love playing with my big full belly even more after eating 🐷
    The best feeling is to be full of food, after touching your belly and going to sleep to gain weight  😈
    Don't hesitate to write to me for personalized content 🥵🔞
    I speak French so take advantage of it if you like big French people 👀🐷
    If you want to support me you can buy my videos or give me a tip !
    You can also like my posts!  it will help me a lot 😘☺️

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. $4.99

Dessert & Booty shaking 🥵

A long video of fat stuffing & booty shaking 😏 loved this outfit🥰

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. $6.99

Chicken Alfredo stuffing can’t get enough

Stuff on chicken Alfredo then run to the store for drinks and snacks just to come back and stuff on my leftovers. Also lots of belly jiggles 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. $6.99

Lots of jiggles and weigh ins

Jiggling jiggling and more jiggling right along with weigh ins 

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. $9.99

Marshmallow chug

Happy New Year! Morning set with a coffee with marshmallow. It was really hard for me. Milkshake i like more. After that set was not good 🤢🤮

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.