1. $6.99

Burping and rubbing belly

Burping LOUD and rubbing my belly to burp some more☺️

(5 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. $3.50

Honey stuffs cake

Honeys back and she’s hungry whilst she stuffs cake in her mouth !! 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. $7.99

Ms. Judy Punishes Devi for Stealing her Snacks

Devi was being a bad girl and stole her teacher Ms. Judy's snacks. Ms. Judy decides to teach Devi a lesson by tieing Devi up and making her eat more snacks than she can handle. 
    @BigBellyJudy

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

4. $6.99

10,000+ Calorie McDonald’s Stuffing for Online Master!!

And she’s back
      Charlotte makes her grand return to the stuffing stage by eating over 10,000 calories worth of McDonald’s in one single sitting just for her secret online feeder (you!!) She begins devouring burger after burger eagerly wanting to please her secret online master but slowly realises she’s bit off far more than she can chew   Then that devilish little feedee frenzy that’s been inside of Charlotte her whole life comes out once again and she rips through everything in her site getting food all over her face and body! (Before licking it all back up!) She truly has once again become the perfect display of gluttony as this once former fit cheerleader and athlete turns into a mindless piggy pet for everyone to see ❤️     Hey beautiful people I’m finally back and I’m done with holding myself back from food!! I’ve recently gotten out of a toxic relationship and I can finally let go and embrace who I’m meant to be!.. a stuffed piggy pet 🐷🐷    I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that’s already reached out to me and given me the kindest messages I appreciate every single one of you so much and I can’t wait to make some more amazing videos for you all!!   Love y’all  Charlotte ❤️

(5 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

5. $9.99

Pasta with lots of mayonnaise and belly game(30 minutes)

Pasta with lots of mayonnaise and belly game

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $14.99

Super Stuffing - Tres Leches family sized cake (Pt.2)

In this video, I devour every bite of this Tres Leches family sized cake 🍰 which equals 1,560 total calories. I get so turned on with my lust for food and gluttony that I feel compelled to keep eating even though I’m so full! I love the angle of this video, you can really see how wide I am and how deep my bellybutton looks. After I finished the cake, I go to a public bathroom and am amazed with how huge my belly bloated. Lots of fat chat, moaning, and belly play. 

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $3

SUCKING MY BIG BELLY IN AND OUT WHILE I EAT

i am constantly thinking about what i can eat next. i love admiring how far my body has came. i use to be so fit when i was a cheerleader. now im nothing but a fat blob! as i eat my lunch i talk about how fat ive gotten. i suck in my massive gut and let it flop back out over and over again showing you how big its really gotten. i give you quite a few angles to admire my greedy fat face and belly as i shove more food in my mouth its as if im right on top of you 😋

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. $3.99

Taco Bell Stuffing 🌮 🌯

Taco Bell is absolutely my favourite thing to stuff my belly with. Especially whilst wearing my babygirl tee 😇 🌮 🌯 🐷 

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

9. $3

Get off to me making a mess on myself but with junk food

Watch me as I stuff my pretty thick mama belly, making a crumby mess with a cupcake and some cheese curls. 🤤 😋 🧁 🍿

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $11.99

Prime Rib🐖🤰🏼 But Jollibee’s on the menu🍗🐔

Prime Rib🐖🤰🏼But Jollibees on the menu🐔🍗😏 watch as I sit on the floor and devour some of this fried chicken & some Hawaiian rolls w melted butter 🍞🧈 🤤 I am in heaven with how juicy the meat is it’s falling off the bone 🤤 I get so turned on while eating I start swaying Side to side, leaning back in fullness rubbing my big fat belly jiggling slapping it & telling you how much I want you to come rub and play with my belly for me while I eat 😩 I get so bloated and stuffed I barely can move myself off the floor 🥵 🐽 someone needs a nap now 😴 lol 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. $14.95

#09 CHALLENGE: Stuffing 24 KRISPY KREME Different Flavored DONUTS In 15 MINUTES!

WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY
    #01 - #02 - #03 - #04 - #05 - #06 - #07 - #08 - #09 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13 - #14 - #15 - #16 - #17 - #18 - #19 - #20 - #21 - LATEST VIDEO 

(5 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

12. $4.99

-70%OFF #04-4000 Calories Chocolate Cake Stuffing! + Burping, Tight Clothes and Much More!

WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY
    #01 - #02 - #03 - #04 - #05 - #06 - #07 - #08 - #09 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13 - #14 - #15 - #16 - #17 - #18 - #19 - #20 - #21 - LATEST VIDEO 
    ✅ 1ST WEIGHT GAIN GOAL: 100 KG (BEFORE 2023!)

XX 💋
    Ysabel

38:25 MINUTES: STUFFING - BURPING - JIGGLING - TWERKING - TIGHT CLOTHES - BELLY PLAY - FAT TALK & MUCH MORE!💖

You help me getting better (and bigger haha) by leaving a review/comment on this video
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
    To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

I want to thank everyone who is downloading my videos for their support! 💖
    Without you I couldn't start and do this weight gain journey 

With each download I can buy more food.
    More food = more fat = more weight 😁!
    Enjoying so much my gaining 

Big Kiss 💋
    Ysabel

P.S. I found this old photos of me:

(7 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

13. $3.50

Weight gain shakes 😏

I love dressing up and being a fat cow😏 chugging my shakes and shaking my belly 😉 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

14. $9.99

⭐6 hot dogs and pasta with greasy sauce🤤

First big filler of the year🐷
    Watch me eat these 6 hot dogs and this mountain of pasta with a very fatty sauce, and accompanied with these two liters of soda to finish inflating my belly and release many strong burps like a ragged pig that I am

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

15. $5.99

Stuffing Hot Dogs Until I Bust!🌭

Watch me devour these delicious hotdogs on top of a huge breakfast from earlier in the day; I tried to stuff FOUR hot dogs! Sadly, I could only get thru three! But next time it’s so on!! 😩🌭🥵

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. $8.99

Sloppy Cheesesteak Stuffing

Ending this weekend Sunday night I had a huge 18inch Philly cheesesteak tonight it was SO good! I ended up saving the other half for later but I looked so fat and so bloated the entire time from all the endless stuffing throughout the day😏 You can tell how much my own fat & gluttony turns me on so bad😩🤤🥵🐷😈mostly eating burping and belly play🤭

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. $9.99

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. $7.99

Greasy Burger Stuffing 🍔🐷

There is nothing I love more than filling my greedy face and playing with my belly at the same time. I swear this video really shows how flabby I’ve gotten. I’ve never had this much jiggle before and I LOVE it. ✨ Let me know what you think. 🥰

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. $9.99

40 MINUTES OF A FATTENING SESSION🍔🌯🍧

These are 40 minutes eating without stopping until my belly expands like that of a pregnant woman. I ate a hamburger, pepito, fried empanadas, ice cream and a 1.5 liter coke
    All my meals include proteins, fried foods and carbohydrates so that my weight goes up every three days so that I can have the body and belly of my dreams.
    He forced me to the max until it was impossible to fit in my other bite of food. In my gestures you can see how much my stomach hurts but at the same time it is very exciting for me to feel immobile and in pain.
    You will be able to look at my fat and growing body from various angles, I play with my belly button while stuffing myself with ice cream. You will hear me burp many times, moan and complain about how full I am and come enjoy your growing sow.

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

20. $3

Pizza stuffing plus a sweet ending

I had a pizza morning and downed 4 of those, with a brief break for a shower and unexpected food coma in the middle xD I finished it with a raspberry cheesecake, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did ^^

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

21. $3.50

Cake stuffing

I love cakes. And i love being a piggy. So I wanted to try eating cakes like a piggy. I picked up some of my favorite and had some fun playing with my fat and pushing myself to reach my goal.

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. $3

Weight gain shake chug

I recorded how I make my gaining shakes every morning. It was the first thing I did after waking up, so sorry for not being very well-spoken xD

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

23. $3.49

Messy fast food stuffing

Hiya,
    I got McDonald's today and decided to show you the way I eat when I'm by myself. I started feeling more like a piggy, acting  like one and I love it.
    Hope you'll enjoy joining me ^^

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

24. $3

Eating cake in small clothes

Heyo~
    Join me while I'm eating cake and enjoy myself ^^
    Hope you'll like it!

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. $3.59

Stealing Cookies

Heyo~
    This time I found a plate of chocolate covered gingerbread cookies and I wanted to eat them with you!
    Hope you'll join me and enjoy my company ^^

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.