Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,904 files

1. $8.99

This little pig is in class👩🏼‍🏫

This little pig is in class and I have to go to the blackboard to write down my measurements and my weight before and after eating this family pizza along with three hamburgers and a box of cheese sticks, and you cannot miss a large Pepsi to get many. burps, I know you'll love them. I will join the pieces of pizza together with the hamburgers forming a very delicious combination making it difficult for me to bite, I will show you how my belly grows from all angles in this class. At the end of all this meal I will take my measurements and weight and write them down on the board along with my notes from before I started eating, showing you the board so you can compare my measurements and initial weight with the final result. .

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

2. $4.99

Pizza Eating & Belly Play

This was one of my very first clips I filmed when I first started my fattening journey back in 2011! I eat 2 pieces of greasy pizza, drink some juice and let my belly out and squish and play with it. The quality is lower and the lighting isn't very good so this is a discounted clip.

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 
    My 1st Weigh-In's Ever (4 clips) Hayden Is Too Fat For The Measuring Tape Las Vegas Is Making Me Fatter  
    Click HERE to view all of my clips!
    *this clip was filmed in 2011*

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

3. $3

Cheesecake Snack

Clad in my tiny cow print bikini I start enjoying an entire cheesecake sampler to myself, just a little snack when you're a big fatty like me! I jiggle and shake my lucious fat as I moan into each bite. Even though I'm severely lactose intolerant, I can't help but crave dairy heavy foods and I'm having the time of my fat life..until the dairy starts biting back! My poor bloated belly starts aching sooo much but I keep shoveling bites of the creamy deliciousness in my greedy mouth anyways!

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

4. $5.99

EXPLOSIVE BURPS COKE & MENTOS BLOAT/CHUG

EXPLOSIVE BURPS FROM MY COKE AND MENTOS CHUG AND BLOAT
    Join Kristina as she guzzles a two liter Coke and tops off her chug with Mentos. This video is a little under 12 minutes long, with my new world record of LOUD GROUND RATTLING BURPS. You could see the shock on my face because of how insane these burps and belches were, this combo made me SWELL up like no other, watch my empty belly balloon into something so massive, I even noticed new stretch marks POST chugging. 

This video includes my loudest burps to date, belly play, playfulness, standing up chugging, navel play, tons of fat chat and dirty talk talking about how large I’m becoming and so on. It also includes up close shots of my belly tight as a drum, come listen to Kristina’s big belches.. if you liked my SPRITE & BANANA video you are in for a TREAT, this one tops it. 

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. $4.99

4 Liter Soda Chug - Popping My Buttons!!

I love when you bring me snacks home from the gas station! Oh... two bags of snacks? OH wow, this is 8 bottles of soda. "You want me to have all of this?"
    This video is a 13-minute time lapse type video of a four hour soda chug. I get so unbelievably full, so burpy, so horny, as I struggle to fill my gut up with bubbly sugary soda. Throughout the video you get to watch my gut explode out of my shirt and shorts, round and gurgly as I let out huge, deep burps and moans of pleasure and discomfort. I really, really push myself in this video, so far I almost throw up afterwards from all of the sugary bubbly liquid. If you enjoy burping, panting, moaning, liquid inflation, tit shaking, fat chat, belly play, struggling to fit into outgrown clothes, button popping... this one is for you.

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. $6

Eating a cake at midnight - BBW Jazz

In this video you can see me eating my midnight snack that ended up on me wanting to order a pizza. I just wanna gain weight for you ❤️

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

7. $4.50

**33min video**430lb+ piggy eating 5,000 calories per meal 🐷 / Q&A about being a feedee

This video is 33 min of me talking about being a feedee and answering the questions below & eating Buffalo Wild Wings. Includes lots of messy eating and heavy breathing.  

Questions I answer in this video:
    How has the lifestyle change from active athlete to all out lazinesss been?

Praise or teasing?
    When being eaten out, do you like the idea of plopping your belly on their head?
    Interest in being fed and fucked?
    Hottest feedee experience so far?
    Do you get a kick out of having someone do things for you because you’re so lazy/fat?
    The perfect feedee date?
    As you’ve piled on 200+ lbs, what’s one thing you wish you could still do mobility wise?
    How hard it is it to touch yourself now?
    Best furniture breaking story?
    Thinking about getting a shower chair?
    If you’re getting fed and fucked, which position would you prefer?
    Do you think fat girls give the best head?
    How much are you willing to gain for yourself?
    How much are you willing to gain for someone else?
    Sub or dom?
    Items and number of calories eaten in this video 😋

Pretzel knots and cheese - 2,100
    Chips and queso/salsa -900 (didn’t eat all of the chips)
    Potato wedges - 400
    Cheesecake- 450
    Wings/ranch -1,000
    2 Dr Pepper-300
    Total calories: 5,150

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕
    thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

(9 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. $7.99

Mexican Public Pigout Pt. 2

After a short break, I came back with a bang in this PUBLIC stuffing video! In this video, PART 2 of 2, I’ll update you on my current figure and take you along with me as I go out to dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant. You’ll get a front row view as I order and feast on 2 giant entrees then top it all off with a huge margarita and of course some dessert. I guarantee it will be an experience you don’t want to miss out on watching for yourself 🥳

This was filmed 4K but had to shrink to 1080p due to the file being so large.

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. $7.99

5K Calories Gainer Shake

My body is growing all the time, but sometimes I feels skinny. Then I reach for more food and ... a gainer shake!🤤
    This time I broke my record and drank 4 liters of gainer! That's almost 6,000 calories.🤩 I thought my belly was going to explode, but I know it's not over yet. 10k cals I'm coming!🥵 🥵
    Watch me drink a big sheikh and then play with a big and hard belly. Maybe you want to massage my growing body?😍

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. $3.99

Saturday bowl of cereal 🥣 in Bikini 👙

It’s a rainy cold Saturday morning 🌧️ & I’m just having a quick bowl of cereal 🥣 while also admiring my growing figure 😏 I eat pretty fast lol Then I let some milk drip down my bikini 👙 & belly🤰🏼 & as much as I hate having to clean, making a mess like that is a huge turn on 😩 I start talking about going to the beach this summer & whether or not I’d when be able to still fit this by the summer time 😂🐽🤷🏼‍♀️

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

11. $5.99

A McStuffed Weigh-In

It’s been a bit since I’ve hopped on the scale and I’ve been getting questions to see where I was at - I’m always happy to oblige 😉 Join me for what’s become one of my favorite go to meals; a Big Mac, fries, and the new peanut butter McFlurry (and a couple other things)! So delicious and so fattening. You won’t want to miss it!

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

12. $3

Miss Piggy-- pigs out on Chinese and cookies

I get the munchies and eat two Chinese dinner meals and some chocolate chip cookies! Though I eat the shrimp lo mein right before. Super messy as I pig out and burp and giggle!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. $3.49

Junk food snack break with burping

Let’s have a snack break together! One of my fav ways to dissociate during the work day is to go on break and have some of my fav foods with a soda and be a messy girl. I have a pretty big sweet tooth and wish I had some Reese’s hearts right now but this is what I had on hand. I ate the entire bag of the sour airheads while this was uploading and now they’re all gone:( I’ve had four sodas today and am BURPYYYY!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. $6.99

Funnel feeding DOUBLE gainer shakes 😲

I’ve been loving my 3000 cal shakes recently and fancied a funnel feed. To my disgust, the first one didn’t even touch the edges and I was still sooooo hungry! All these extra calories must have stretched my stomach, I’m normally so full after only one. I had never done two before…. Would it all fit in me? 🥺

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. $3

BBW ChocoPandaa Melted Ice Cream

That was my first time, when I drank 🍦🍨🍨 ice cream 🍦🍨🍧. They were too long in the car 🚙 and I didn't want to throw them to the trash ♻️
    ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Enjoy my new experience ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    🥰 I love emoji 🥰

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. $4.99

Weight Shake and Lotion

After a long, lazy day of stuffing my gut, I realize that still need to drink my gain shake, but my belly is so full! I decide to pour it into my packed belly anyways and give my self a nice belly rub with lotion afterward.

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. $3.99

Chinese rice and two liters of soda

My feeder made me a big bowl of Chinese rice and two liters of soda, watch me finish all this and end up with my bloated belly.🐷🤰

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. $7.99

Bloated Fatty Couldnt Decide So Had Both

I have two new puddings I have never tried. I just finished having dinner and I was still hungry and knew you would love the fact that I refused to decide. SO, I had both. Spoonful after spoonful, they were both so yummy and so totally easy to eat. I cant wait to challenge myself with these. I could stuff and snack on these all day with these. Can you believe how truly huge I am getting?

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. $7.99

Japanese Stuffing And Trying Clothes

Guys! My friend brought me a lot of japanese food as dinner! And I was really craving for it since some time ago so I really really enjoyed to eat all this food and also try some old clothes to show you how it fits on me right now with my new weight and my growing big bloated belly! Also some stretch marks are appearing right now cause my skin's really growing past its limits!! You'll really love to watch my clear progress in this clip I made for you eating food for 3 people and ended up with a really bad bellyache bc of my over-stuffing!!!😍🥺🔥💘

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

20. $7.99

PIGGY LOVES HER CAKE!!🐷🐽

A HUGE amount of cake, a fat girl and sprinkles!? What could be better! Watch me demolish a huge amount of cake and frosting! I start out so hungry and eager to eat but end up being so full a literally struggle to finish! I make sure to take some huge bites and like my fingers clean🤗 Don’t worry though, this piggy won’t give up and loves food way too much to stop! Watch me get on all fours and lick up the rest of the 
    cake complete with a MESSY face and a full tummy!

*Final note, I will not waste your time or stall in my videos ever. I cut almost every second I’m not on camera and I do my best to make sure every minute is worth watching. I would love to hear all Input or ideas. I really try my hardest in everything I make*

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. $7.99

Pizza, Beer & Fat Chat

Join Cookie for Saturday Night chill.. Cookie enjoys a pepperoni Pizza and slurps on beer..
    Includes lots of chitchat / Fat Chat, answering my most asked questions. 
    Enjoy xo 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

22. $3.99

All Day Thanksgiving Stuffing Aftetmath

I completely lost control at my family Thanksgiving.  I ate plate after plate all day until my stomach was tight and round and aching. I couldn't help it 🥺😫🤤. Watch me talk about how completely stuffed and heavy my big, aching belly is while I play with it and bounce it on the counter 😛😘. I love getting this stuffed 🥺🐷

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. $6.99

Seafood Stuffing

Buttery seafood feast, I sure went in hard on this seafood👀🐽 as well as my before and after references😩🥰

The pictures below are for before/after reference only. They are not screen shots from the video

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

24. $7.99

Chinese Food Belly Stuffing - Burps, Fat Chat, Outgrown Clothes

Dani has fattened herself to massive proportions, and she loves every minute of it. In this twenty minute clip, she goes on about how she’s gotten so fat, how she just can’t stop eating, and even shows you things like where her stomach used to stop when she was flat and thin.
    As she tries in vain to button her XL shorts and tug her size large t shirt past her round belly, she inhales three full portions of Chinese food, plus chugs a six pack of Pepsi. Dani gets herself fat, burpy and massively bloated by the end of her binge, cradling her belly and grimacing in fullness. She knows exactly what she’s done to herself, but now it’s out of control.

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

25. $6

POV: keeping me fat and happy

What’s hotter than Savannah is tiny lingerie? Savannah eating in tiny lingerie! 
    As Savannah’s boyfriend and you know the way to her heart is by feeding her. Keeping her fat and happy is all you wanna do. You treat her to a nice little snack and get her some Taco Bell. You love watching her eat, jiggle her body, play with her belly and let out some good burps . Of course there’s some sexy fat chat 😉

{ video includes; pov, role play, belly play, Fat chat , eating, burping }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️‍🔥

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.