Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,985 files

1. $6.99

Turned on by her own belly after a McDonalds stuffing!

Here I am, yet again, on the sofa with my fat arse squeezed into some tight jeans and another tiny top that my huge tits are threatening to spill out of.
    After thinking about McDonald's non-stop all morning I caved and ordered in! McSpicy burger with fries, cheesy garlic bites, apple pies and a full fat Coca-Cola - yum! Using my thighs as a table top, I tuck in licking my greasy fingers and burping once or twice as I go. With every bite you'll notice my face is looking SO much chubbier, and this casual lunchtime indulgence is only going to add to that. After the last bite of apple pie I can't help but admire my bulging belly, it makes me so horny seeing my gut drop between my thighs and forward onto my lap. Watch me jiggle, bounce, rub and knead my big belly and hear how it makes me moan in pure pleasure.
    Into classic eating with a side of hot belly play? This video is for you!
    In this video: Stuffing • Eating • Belly Play • Moaning • Burping • Belly Rolls • Arm Fat • Muffin Top • Under Boob • Crop Top • Jeans • Braless • Tight Clothes
    •••
    If you enjoy this clip, please take a moment to let me know by leaving a review! Thank you so much for your support, Millie ✿

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. $8.99

Filling, burping and massage of swollen belly

Filling, burping and massage of swollen belly

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. $10

QueenSquishBish: Piggy Burger Floor Feeding

Sometimes when I am feeling especially piggish, I like to go out to McDonalds and get a bunch of cheeseburgers to rip up and throw onto a plate so I can eat them off the floor like the fat pig I am.
    In this clip I do just that!
    Dressed in piggy pink, I slop and moan and giggle my way through an entire meal consisting of 3 cheeseburgers and torn up fries, eating on my hands and knees until I and nice and stuffed ❤️

(Side note: I have no idea why the resolution is off, but my attempts to fix it have been unsuccessful.)

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. $10

QueenSquishBish: Sprite Challenge

I had been watching TikTok videos for some time now and I ran across the Sprite Challenge and thought I'd give it a try!

Watch as I try (and miserably fail) to drink an entire bottle of Sprite without burping even once, showing off my bloated and increasingly plump belly.
    This one was way harder than expected and suuuper embarrassing for me to do.
    As someone who went to finishing school to learn to be a proper lady and be slim, prim, and perfect all of the time, it was quite a change to find myself fat and burping uncontrollably on camera 🤯

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $10

HUGE Fast Food Mukbang from 2020!

This is one of my FIRST EVER Mukbangs I've recorded, this was back around April 2020 (I was so skinny back then! I love how I say how self conscious I am of my tiny little fat rolls lmao)
    Can we talk about how smol and cute I was?? Lil ole SatanPanties!! So cute!!
    This is also one of my longer Mukbangs where I spend the entire time eating, telling stories, and playing with my soft belly after the stories~
    Can you found how many fries I eat out of that entire BOX? ;3

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $11.99

🥵Large buffet (fried potatoes and sausages, 3 hamburgers, dessert and soda)

Amplio buffet (patatas fritas y salchichas, 3 hamburguesas, postre y refresco)

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

7. $8.99

MESSY Spaghetti Stuffing

In this file: ASMR// Stuffing// Bloating// Belly Play// Multiple Angles 
    I really couldn't help myself at dinner last night; there's just something about staring down at a heaping bowl of carbs that just turns me into the greediest little pig. Just a few bites into my meal, I felt this sort of... gluttony wash over me. All of the sudden, all my self control and restraint went out the window; and I found myself embarrassingly picking up handfuls, and handfuls of spaghetti, and shoving it down my greedy lil throat. My belly starts to fill up really quickly from all the empty calories- but I just kept on going. Continuing to stuff myself into oblivion. I've been letting myself go and it's kind of humiliating, tbh. I used to be so ladylike- I had such -amazing- manors. Now look at me. oink. I just can't stop eating.

Please leave a review if you thought I was a good lil pig, I really appreciate them!<3

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

8. $3

Time for Dessert!

Part 2 of a Domino’s stuffing. @_precious_kitten stuffs her face with cinnamon twists while wearing "athleisure"...including the famous tik tok leggings!  She's already eaten cheesy bread and pizza so her stomach is distended. She jiggles and bounces to show off her belly before finishing off her sugary dessert!
    Disclaimer: I made this Part 2 after believing my first video didn't actually record on my phone.  Accordingly, there are a few overlaps with the first video (including shows off my leggings).  Because of this, I've set the price a bit lower! Check out my other video if you prefer greasy food!

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. $4.99

DeeDee and Lola vs La Pizza

Y'all... I FINALLY accepted the pizza challenge! 🍕In this almost hour long video, you can watch me stuff my face with pizza and beer 🍺,  let out a few good burps , smoke a little smoke 🍃, and admire myself as an enlarging empress, packing on the pounds princess,  and double chin diva.
    PS. Sorry for the four separate clips. It was either that or sacrifice video quality. 🙂

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

10. $3

Cake stuffing #2 🎂🍫

Jane sits down with chocolate cake, hersheys sauce, pop corn and Dr Pepper for a massive messy stuffing! 🐷🥵🤤
    this is a must see video! Probably Janes hottest video yet! 🥵
    please follow my page to stay up to date with all new content coming 💋 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. $16.99

QUEENA QUEEN: PIZZA STUFFING

🐖I ATE EVERYTHING!🐖
    IN THIS VIDEO:
    REAL STUFFING / FAT PLAY / BELLY PLAY / PIZZA AND SODA / TIGHT DRESS / BURPING / MOANING / CLOUSE UP / BELLY RUBING 

SHE DEVOURS THAT PIZZA IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES AND THAT'S WHAT YOUR ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY!
    HER MOANING, BURPING AND BELLY RUBBING MAKES EVERYTHING EVEN HOTTER 🔥 HER MASSIVE SHAPE IS A DREAM CAME TRUE! CAN YOU REMEMBER WHEN SHE WAS A VERY SKINNY TEEN... NOW WE HAVE A BBW QUEEN THAT ONLLY THINKS ABOUT FOOD AND LOOK BIGGER, WITH A MASSIVE BELLY, YES WE HAVE A QUEENA QUEEN ❤️🐖 

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 
    I HAVE SUCH A GOOD TIME RECORDING THIS VIDEO. I LOVE STUFFINGS AND I LOVE PIZZA SO 😍 AND YES, I HAAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I ATE EVERYTHING AND I'M VERY PROUD!! AFTER THAT VIDEO RECORDING I ATE THE A FEW BROWNIES AND THEN I SLEEP... AS THE BBW QUEEN I AM! ☺️ HOPE YOU TRULY ENJOY THIS VIDEO🐽

⚠️HEY!!⚠️
    DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

12. $7.99

Milkshake Chug 😋

$7.99 for first 24hrs✨After a big greasy fried breakfast this morning I got home and decided it wasn’t enough. I quickly snuck back home and chugged a big homemade chocolate shake before having to leave again for a meeting. Sitting in my meeting after the greedy morning I had my belly was so full and swollen, it felt amazing 😍❤️

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

13. $4.99

Belly Button Play and Jiggling

I have been asked a lot about my belly button and how deep it is, so here you go! I picked some of my favourite sweet treats and hide them in my rolls and belly button. 😝
    I am super stuffed from my huge meal, but making sure I don't forget the sugary snacks and a belly play!
    Requests are welcome for the next one 😏

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

14. $3.99

National Pizza Day STUFFING

Getting Stuffed on national Pizza day.. I Never eat so much, my belly got super big that made me feel very horny...
    I hope you enjoy eating with me..

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

15. $3.99

Hidden Eating at my job the damage piece of cake

I was so hungry 🤤 I really wanted that slice of chocolate cake… then I played with my belly that is getting so full..

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

16. $6.99

Belt vs Pizza🍕

I see how much pizza it takes before I have to loosen my belt, it causes marks on my belly when I finally release it!
    Watch me eat and the belt straining, then see the aftermath when I play with my stuffed belly 🍕 🍕 
    if you like watching a girl eating pizza - this is for you

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

17. $10

Eating one of my favourite cakes 🍰

Watch how I'm enjoying this tasty cake! My belly is so fat 🥵

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

18. $3

My Boyfriend Caught Me!!😭😱

Price Reduced for 24 hours from 5.99 to 2.99 for next 24 hours.and remember 20 reactions, reviews, and or replies plus 20 views of my video will have a special contest video, and I will reveal 2 winners for a very personable, and special clip tailored to them!!!!🥰🥰🥰😊 
    NEW VIDEO ALERT!!!🤓🍦❤️
    Watch as my boyfriend catches me eating all the McDonalds chicken nuggets on camera😨 He tried to toss out the rest of the fries but i prevail. Sneaky recording action. What does he say?!!🫢🤪

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. $8.25

Cook Out stuffing 2

In this video I stuff myself with 2 trays from Cook Out

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

20. $4.99

Stuffing myself to my absolute limit!

Wow I really outdid myself with this Taco Bell stuffing 😏 I just wouldn’t let myself stop eating even though I’ve never been so full! My appetite just seems to keep getting bigger! No wonder none of my new sweatpants fit over my belly anymore 😳

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. $7.99

Stuffing my chubby belly full of Wendy’s

Turns out I love eating on camera! Join me for a long chat and stuffing as I manage to eat over 1600 calories of Wendy’s after pigging out all day. My belly seems to get fatter with every bite. I could hardly move after filming this video. Hope you like what you see 😏

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. $7.99

Struggling to stuff myself as full as possible(30 minute stuffing)

The more I keep stuffing myself, the more I’m able to stuff myself. I literally can’t believe how big my appetite has gotten and how much I’m able to eat in one sitting. Watch my already chunky belly just keep growing as I eat until I can hardly move. I was useless the rest of the night 😳😏

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. $7.99

Huge Burger King stuffing!

It seems like I’ve been eating a lot of fast food lately but it’s been forever since I’ve had Burger King and it’s one of my favorites! And I’m sure you’ll be able to tell! I always feel satisfied after eating as much as I possibly can for you 😏No wonder my appetite and belly keep growing 😳

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

24. $3

First stuffing 😉

Join me while I indulge on all of my go to junk food favorites😏 This is my first clip ever and I’m so hoping you will love what you see.☺️ Had to go to town on all or these carbs. Can’t believe how much I was able to eat, I could barely move afterwards. 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. $8.99

Lauren and Casey

Let’s Have A Threesome!
    you have been with Lauren for a while and she thinks it’s time to spice up your sex life!
    As much as Lauren loves riding and enjoying you, she thinks sometimes more can be delicious…
    she surprises you!
    She remembers you always talking about how hot Casey is… and now she wants to make your fantasy a reality!
    Casey pops in surprising you with matching lingerie as Lauren and it is ON….
    come watch as Lauren and Casey describe how sexy it’s going to be to have both of them with you at the same time while stuffing eachother with food. 

While rubbing each others big titties and bellies, they talk about how hot one another is and admire their growing bodies.
    As they overindulge in sweets they sound as if they’re having an orgasm eating… and eating… and eating. Comparing one another’s body and how their similar and different they are in shape and feel… it’s bound to make you hard.
    Casey begs to have you and Lauren make her as fat as Lauren while being rubbed and seductively touching one another. 

With every movement you can hear the couch underneath them creaking and sounding as if the base is breaking…. It’s so incredibly hot and turns the girls on.
    Come see jiggles, rubbing, feeding, eating, sexy fat chat, body admiration and soooo much more. 

(9 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• El video esta genial de verdad, mucha comida, diálogos, música ropa sexy, ese sujetar oh mamasita..., pero no entiendo de verdad por que carajo les cuesta tanto sentarse de una manera que se aprecie la barriga de verdad 😅 no lo entiendo, si se sientan en el suelo o en mitad de la cama no se aprecia nada :(, una silla con las piernas separadas, la siguiente vez y será un video de 5 estrellas ;), en este video la posición es perfecta y el angulo de la camara tambien @Alisson :WhatsAppImage2024-03-18at9_58_23PM.jpeg.d2d9993417e824469b1d9a5cfb133fd7.jpeg

la cámara capta todo el cuerpo y sus curvas habra que esperar al siguiente atracon de comida para dar 5 estrellas ;) 

• Your burps are so great and the bloating is incredible, my only wish is that there was more talking/ fat chat from you

• This video had two of my favorite things: (1) thighs and (2) burps. It's especially nice when those two things are BIG, and DGG didn't disappoint on either. In fact, they seem to be getting bigger.

• Every time you make a video your burps are bigger than last time. There's a pretty serious market for burp fetish content and you could really make a killing, because yours are GOOD.

I wonder if the burps are getting bigger because you're getting more gluttonous. ;)

• When women gain weight, for some it all goes to their belly. For others, it all goes to their hips, butt, and thighs. And while both of those are lovely, for others, like you, it goes ALL OVER. You’re truly a fattened “girl who likes to eat”. Your face is chubbier, your breasts plumper, your thighs genuinely bulkier, your butt thicker, and your beautiful belly so impressively rounder. Why, I’ll bet even your feet are thicker and you feel it in your shoes. And not only do you have all the curvy assets, but you also know exactly how to show them off, and your acting skills always make your videos such fun to watch. You’re the perfect “girl next door,” the sort of real girl that all of us love to love. It’s no wonder you’re a star on Curvage. Thanks for yet another fun video and for showing off your sexy fatness!!! I’m always so turned on by your videos!! Thanks!!😃❤️🥰😉💕

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.