Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,590 files

1. $7.99

Big belly on the floor Pigging out

Enjoy my bulging belly as I take my binge to the floor so I can fully spread out 😘

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. $6.99

Bianca Blonde - Beer bloat and pizza stuffing in a tight dress

Bianca is getting ready to hit the town with her friends, she puts on a new dress that hugs all of her curves and rolls but she wants to pre drink and eat pizza to get her super bloated before she heads out. She's really in the mood to party and dance! Watch her chug lots of beer, burp and finish with some pizza 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. $2.50

Ice Cream and Pie

after a day’s worth of stuffing my fat gut, i couldn’t decide between pie or ice cream for dessert…so i had both 🙈
    watching me jiggle and squeeze my rolls and flab for you while i eat two fattening desserts on top of my already big, bloated belly!! 
    (my camera cut my video short, unfortunately. but i think the clip i got is cute enough to put up!)

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. $3

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. $4

Sushi Mukbang Part 2 08/08

Binging sushi from my favorite sushi restaurant.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. $4

Sushi Mukbang Part 1. 08/08/22

Eating at my favorite sushi place 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $5.99

Mrs.ThickThighsMatters First Stuffing!

Hi Everyone! Mrs. Thickthighsmatters wanted to do her first stuffing session and she was so proud of herself. Her jeans got too tight and uncomfortable so they had to come off right? it's funny to watch her belly button become more apparent has she eats more. Her progression and growth has been so fun to watch and we're glad we can share the journey with you! Any suggestions,feedback or comments are welcome. 😁

*apologies in advance for the lack of audio, there was an editing mishap.*

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

8. $6.99

Super TigDress Stuffing! + Bonus Modeling - 2nd Stuffing Video for Mrs. ThickThighsMatter

Hi Everyone! 🤗 Thank you for all the positive feedback 🌟 that we received from her first video. Because of that, here we are again!! (YES!) In this video, Mrs. ThickThighsMatters takes on a large Dominoes pizza with wings + soda. This was a large task for considering she usually on eats a 1-3 slices most times we order pizza. Here she got very stuffed, burped, undressed, and rubbed her growing tummy! Near the end she wanted to put on a little show and play with her ass bc she personally loves to show it off 🍑. Especially now that ass has grown more. Lastly, she tried on a pair shorts that were superrr tight and struggle to get up but she somehow managed!
    The audio is working in this video and you can hear her talk a little but,  you can mostly hear the burps and her moans as she gets more full.
    We hope you all enjoy! Thanks for all of the support. 💛

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. $9.99

1100 Calorie Shake Chug ... (It gets messy 🐽)

🌟Mrs. ThickThighsMatter returns with a new video 🌟
    In this video you get to watch as Mrs. ThickThighsMatter's pushes herself to a different level in this 1100 Calorie Shake Chug in just under 12minutes 👀 Her belly becomes tighter as the video progress's and toward the end and you can hear moan and burp as she tries to make more room. Her shirt is too small and her jeans are too tight so get stripped off to make room for her growing belly and thighs.
    Things do get a little messy toward end and this only makes the video better. 🖤

Please leave a review/rating or a comment below. Mrs.ThickThighsMatter's reads them all and it encourages her to eat and indulge more 😊 Which we can all agree is a good thing...

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $3

Working out for the first time in months

Feeling fit today working out in my new gym clothes!!!

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

11. $2.99

Forced Milk & Cookie Stuffing

In this file: stuffing // belly play // chugging // overstuffed moans 
    Milk and cookies has always been one of my all time favorite combinations, I’ve never been been able to turn down the ooey gooey goodness of a fresh baked chocolate chip snack. Sometimes I think my boyfriend uses this knowledge to his advantage; baking me dozens upon dozens at a time, pushing me to take just another bite or two for him. He knows I don’t have the self control to stop myself, and this clip shows the extent of my cookie addiction. In this clip, watch him force the sweet treats down my throat, in between big gulps of milk- my stomach stretches out and gets -so tight- and all I can do is lustfully rub it and moan. Woof. 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

12. $2.99

punishment time for a greedy girl.

CC has been less than an angel lately…and it’s time to own up to her mistakes. 😉 @TheDumplin decides to make her pay. 
    dom / sub / force feeding / fat chat / belly play / bondage 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. $4.99

FAT CUTIE EATS PIZZA, CHUGS SODA, AND LOTIONS HER BELLY

I can't stop stuffing my face 😳 I'm wearing some clothes that are obviously too small for my fat body while I stuff my face with pizza and chug soda, with a few burps  ... after I lotion my huge stuffed belly in a very tight bra 😘 with lots of belly play 💗 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

14. $2.99

Pig Feeding

Your fave BBW SSBBW is a true hog and her feeder is teasing her. Making her eat in a pig costume and on all fours. What I hog I am as I try to beg for more food with my mouthful

Contain: Pig Costume, Humiliation, Greedy Feedee, Hand feeding, eating on all fours, Belly jiggling, Mumbling with moutful

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. $4.99

Back to Back Beer Burps

A compilation of beer chugs & burps. This compilation includes some burps that are big, deep, small, very wet, forceful, and back to back. 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

16. $7.99

Belly Stuffing & Button Pop

Cześć!
    Tyleję i widać to na moich ostatnich zdjęciach i filmach.🤩
    W klipie Belly Stuffing & Button Pop zobaczysz moment, w którym jeden z guzików mojej sukienki po prostu pęka z powodu mojego tłuszczu! Zamieniam się w prawdziwą świnię.🐷

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

17. $4.99

SALE!!!10 minutes of burping and chugging nonstop!!

HALF OFF LIMITED TIME ONLY!! ❤️🥳🥳

10 minutes of me chugging soda and burping like crazy🥰🥰🥰

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

18. $9.99

Mexican Food Stuffing + Fat Chat Ft. Kaybearcutie95

ANOTHER ONE!
    Watch Kayla (@Kaybearcutie95) and I stuff our faces full of delicious Mexican food...it gets messy! We quickly stuff food into our greedy mouths and chug down our drinks without hesitation, while admiring each our very different bodies and discuss all things fat...especially vacationing in Las Vegas! Hint...food is always a priority! We pull up our shirts and happily show off our jiggly and engorged bellies. Then we play with each other's bodies! Nothing hotter than two fat babes groping each other after a filling meal! 🤤
    It features:
        Stuffing
        Chugging
        Messy Eating
        Burping
        Fat Chat
        Body Contrast
        Body Play
        Furniture Creaking
    If you like it, please leave a review! It helps me know what I'm doing right, and what I can improve on...plus it's greatly appreciated and makes me SO happy! 😄
    You can find Kayla's version (and weigh-in!) here.

(1 review)

9 comments

Updated

19. $10

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. $9.99

Fanta soda stuffing 🥤🥵

So I filmed myself drinking as much soda as I could fit into my belly 😫😉 I wore my sexy tight fitting Fanta outfit as I thought it would be nice to see my bulging newly formed curves 😈🍒

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. $6.99

Bianca Blonde - Late night stuffing

FAT CHAT, STUFFING, MESSY EATING, BELLY PLAY & POV ALL IN ONE! 
    it's late and Bianca is restless so she orders herself MILKSHAKES, COOKIE DOUGH & ICE CREAM.
    What more could a girl want?  Bianca gets carried away and it gets messy.. she chugs the milkshakes, scoffs the cookie dough with her hands and Ice cream runs down her massive boobs & belly but she loves it and rubs it all over her. She is such a glutton these days, she tells you how she cant wait to be 400lbs, shakes all her rolls and plays with her deep belly button and gets so turned on by her bloated belly she shakes and wobbles it for you.

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

22. $14.99

Wendy's stuffing with HelaBelaBbw

After a long day of swimming and lounging poolside, these gigantic goddesses have worked up a massive appetite. These hungry girls dont even make it home before having to pull over to stuff their faces full of Wendy's. This clip has 30 minutes of fat chat and gorging

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

23. $7.99

Stuffing my belly with mini pies & milk

Got some time?
    Watch me fill up my growing gut with 16 mini Pecan pies and 2 big glasses of whole milk. I take giant bites, truly STUFFING my face with food. With a few little breaks to play with all the flab hanging from my body. When I'm finished my belly is so round and tight! 
    Warning: my adorable fluffy cat makes some cameos in this video because he is obsessed with milk and wanted to taste my treats as well, lol, sorry.

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

24. $3.99

Gigi’s Soda Chug and Belly Play

Cum watch as Gigi chugs Dr. Pepper and shows off her growing belly. This video includes lots of burps, belly play, and fat chat. It is a must  see!!!

****Due to a recording  issue the last minute of the video ended up deleted so discounted price***

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

25. $5

Greasy Butter Babe

This fat babe LOVES butter. i make the greasiest buttery grilled cheese and absolutely pig out. Im such a sexy slob i don't even bother to get a napkin. i wipe the grease on my fat belly making it glow. 300 pounds of glorious lard eating a stick of butter on a grilled cheese. 🐷

if you enjoyed id love to hear a review! i appreciate you so much!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.