Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

15,022 files

1. $5.99

Bianca Blonde - BIG Valentines day stuffing

Another valentines treat for you all. A BIG all day stuffing from Bianca! Watch her pig out in public on wings and corn dogs then she stuffs herself at home with pizza, donuts and 2L of soda. Lots of belly play, burping and POV in this one. This video is also 20 minutes long! She talks about how shes gained so much and lets you know what her next weigh goal is..

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. $6.99

Laying in bed playing with belly while having a snack 😋

Watch as a lay in bed snacking on a 20 piece nugget basket of fries and sonic shake while playing with my jiggly belly😍

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. $6.49

Valentines Day Pig Out

I spent my Valentines getting even FATTER🐷 watch me pig out, burp, and play with my belly in this special, Valentine’s Day arrangement😚❤️

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

4. $14.99

Fried Breakfast N Tight Corset

Almost bursting out my corset..I scoff a full English breakfast and show off my belly from all angles. I chug pop, burp, jiggle my fatness and show off my fat ass.
    GS X x 

(9 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

5. $4.99

Valentines/Birthday public stuffing 🤤

It’s not only Valentine’s Day but it’s also Janes birthday! She turns 29 this Valentine’s Day! Janes gone out for lunch to an American smokehouse restaurant with her friends and stuffs her fat piggy face with all the food she can! Jane devours beef brisket with fries, bbq chicken wings and corn dogs and washes it down with some grape soda  🤤 no wonder she’s put on so much weight since you last saw her 🤭 how much do you think she can eat? You’ll have to watch to find out 🤤

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

6. $12.99

Wendy’s Melted Frosty Chug

Nadya (Wendy) is on a mission to master the art of chugging and she nails it in this video. She melts four Frostys and gets to work. Melting them makes sucking them down much quicker. Which results in her belly being packed with maximum calories in a short period of time. You can practically see her eyes tearing up from how hard shes pushing herself but she doesn’t stop. Nadya needs to get them down as fast as possible before her gut forces her to stop. Watch each one go down her throat while she moans in agony. Her belly swells with every sip.
    She chugs from multiple angles so you can see all the places shes growing. Since Nadyas been really fattening up shes super enthusiastic about showing you her full body. Her plump ass, flabby arms, round breast, etc take a tour of Nadyas body and see all the “damage” shes been doing so far this year. She wants to grow massive for you.
    By the end of the video all the dairy is churning in her belly and she helplessly rubs her swollen belly to seek relief. 
    How many do you think she was able to get down?

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

7. $8.99

FATFISHED & Fat Shamed

Wilson @Feeder and Feedee and Casey got all dressed up in sexy lingerie for their Valentine's Day date.. it was their first time meeting him and they were SO excited. But when he arrived.. he was shocked to see that the girls look drastically different than the photos they sent him. He was so angry that they were SO much fatter than he imagined. He was catfished! Disgusted, he starts to brutally tease them and force their snacks in their hog mouths. 
    The girls are in total denial... what is he talking about? They aren't THAT fat.. are they? He teases them, pushes snack cakes in their mouths, and tells them how disappointing their huge swollen bodies are. He tries to give them a chance but just can't bear the thought of having to hang around their fat lardy bodies a second longer.. he storms off and leaves the two piggies alone to stuff themselves silly for Valentine's Day.
    If you love fat shame, humiliation, degrading, and teasing - this video is for you!
    ---------------------------------
    Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some of my other videos like this one ❤️ 
    Humiliating Workout Competition FAIL Fat Shamed By High School Hottie Your Girlfriend Got FAT! WG Denial

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

8. $3

Eating my big giant Hershey kiss and chips

My first video was such a success, I woke up this morning and immediately wanted to get on camera and eat for you again. Watch me as I snack on chocolate and chips while playing with my big saggy belly! 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

9. $3.05

eating cake off the floor

my friend gave me an extra slice of cake and i thought why not have some fun with it! watch this growing piggy messily eat cake off the floor ! 
    *there is no talking or interaction with the viewer in this video* 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

10. $14.99

RIDE AND BOOST

🤠ARE YOU LOKING FOR A HEAVY COWGIRL?🤠 
    IN THIS VIDEO:
    CHUGGING / BURPING / WEIGHT GAINER BOOST /  MULTIPLE ANGLES / BELLY PLAY / MOANING / SEXY TALK / RIDING / RIDING MULTIPLE ANGLES
    ♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 
    I HAVE A THING  FOR THE WAY I LOOK WITH DEMIN SHORTS AND A COWGIRL HAT... AND WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THE 5XL DENIM SHORTS THAT I HAVE WHERE THAT TIGHT! I FELT SO HORNY THAT I INSTANTLY TOUGHT THAT IT WAS GONNA BE A GOOD IDEA TO WEAR THEM FOR A VIDEO. THEN I DECIDED THAT A HEAVY COWGIRL, DOING A RIDING SIMULATION WOULD BE SOOOOO HOT THAT I TRULY WANTED TO BE THAT COWGIRL AND FILM THIS VIDEO FOR YOU!! IN THIS VIDEO I SEDUCE YOU WHILE IM STUFFING MY BIG BELLY WITH BOOST MILK AND CUPCAKES. ONCE THAT I AM REALLY STUFFED I MOVE MY BIG BODY TO SHOW YOU HOW I WILL LOOK RIDING (MULTIPLE ANGLES) AND THEN I FINISH MY SIXPACK OF BOOST. ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DID IT ♥️
    ⚠️HEY!!⚠️
    DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

11. $4.99

Eating Pie and Playing with my Toys on Christmas Morning

I must have been extra good this year because I was shocked when I saw what Santa brought me. It went perfect with my Christmas pie. I was having so much fun eating that I turned ravenous and begin to eat the whole thing with my hands. 
    Special Christmas intro price!

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

12. $5.99

Thanksgiving Stuffing for Myself

I couldn't wait till Thanksgiving so I had a little feast just for me. Also I want to get as many calories as possible over the holidays. 😉 I was so full it hurt but felt good too so I kept pushing myself. I could barely stand by the end. 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

13. $9.99

Inflation relay : 10 bananas and 2 liters of sprite

Inflation relay : 10 bananas and 2 liters of sprite

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $6.99

Hungry and Horny

When I eat sweets like ice cream I feel so sexy. I get horny knowing that the calories are going to make me even fatter and I can't help but touch my body. Watch how much I enjoy myself as I eat and know that every calorie is going to make me even curvier and softer. 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

15. $4.99

Messy Valentine

I know you're so busy and only have time for a quick chat, so I'm gonna do that thing you like. In my Valentines lingerie, I have dessert for you and show you how much of a greedy messy hog I am. I love turning you on baby.

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

16. $10

OG Eating Bundle

Feeling nostalgic?  Now you can pickup over a hour of my original eating clips from 2011-2012 for just $10!  

This bundle contains the following content:

1) Devouring a Sandwich
    Devouring a sandwich while playing with my huge belly.

2) Fried Snack
    I stopped for an after lunch snack at local fried chicken place. Watch as I devour 2 sandwiches and 2 deep fried apple pies.

3) 2040 Calorie Breakfast
    In this clip I struggle to finishing eat a huge piece of Tiramisu.  The decedent dessert is almost too much for me to handle in such abundance. Watch as I rub my massive belly and try to burp in a desperate attempt to make room for the rest of this fattening dessert.

4) Pigging Out On Burgers
    Time to pig out on 2 huge burgers, a plate of waffle fries, 2 cans of Coca-Cola, and a cupcake!  Watch as I try to burp enough to free up room in my poor overfilled gut.

5) 1640 Calorie Snack
    In this clip I'll gobble down the calories with a whopping 1640 calorie snack! Watch as I glut myself on three Snicker's bars and wash it down with a glass of heavy cream. Listen as I talk about how I love being fat and desperately long to get fatter.

6) Fattening Lunch
    Join me as I consume a huge piece of lasagna and then top it off with a couple of Reese's Cups. There's plenty of burping and belly massaging in this clip too!

7) Cookies & Heavy Cream
    Still ravenously hungry after eating all day, I'll gobble up three packages of Oreo Cakesters and wash it down with a big glass of heavy cream. This "little" snack comes to a whopping 1550 calories! There's no wondering why I've been getting so fat!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. $5.99

Messy Cake Stuffing, Furniture Creaking

Super messy cake stuffing video. I eat like a pig on all fours, slowly moving my body around as the furniture creaks underneath me. 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. $6.99

Chugging Shakes and Belly Rub

In this video I chug weight gain shakes through a funnel again for the first time in months. I would love to get back into it to help me reach my goal. This video includes belly rubs, burping and moaning from the pain of my swollen belly. It hurt but felt good too. 😉

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. $5.99

Coke Chug & Belly Ache

If you've ever wondered what space tastes like, or if you like watching fat girls burp and rub their bellys, then this video is for you. Watch me chug "Space Flavored" Coke so fast that I get a belly ache. I moan as I rub my belly until I burp and start to feel better. 😋

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. $10.99

Fast Food Stuffing & Funneling

I was challenged to see if I could have a big fast food stuffing and then top it off with funneling two milkshakes! Being the glutton I am, I jumped on the opportunity to push my limits and stuff my face. I ordered a bunch of food from my favorite fast food spot, Portillos! I got a couple entrees, two fries, and of course a delicious slice of cake for dessert! I stuff my face with all the food and speed up the footage to make the clip shorter -- I'm a bit of a slow eater. But the sped up version is super fun because you really get to see how much my double chin wobbles when I'm chewing. I burp and belch, rubbing my tummy and dipping my fries in my shake and eating them by the handful. I love showing off how greedy I am. And then finally I get to funnel my shakes. Except I definitely should've stuck these in the microwave, because funneling them gives me a massive brain freeze, making me shiver all over! It's kinda funny how cold I get so I left it in, because even though I'm uncomfortable I power through it and funnel all my shakes. Then of course I show off my big bloated belly for you!
    A custom stuffing clip with sped-up eating with the funneling at a normal speed. Includes me shivering and shaking from the cold lol, but also belly play and burps! Also at my fattest ever

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

21. $7.99

Sheetz stuffing

Watch me stuff myself with 1,800+ calories from sheetz. A large milkshake, a jalapeno cheddar stuffed pretzel, and a kitchen sink cookie.

Ask me about my wishlist to help further support my feedings!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. $8.99

2200 Calorie WG Shake Chug

Watch a very horny and eager Casey suck down a thick, creamy 2200 calorie weight gain shake in just a few minutes! While she chugs, she tells you how big she wants to get and how addicting it's become to feel her gut grow. SO MANY damn good angles in this video from your POV. She tells you about all the changes in her body that she loves.. especially her huge fat fupa. Casey's massive gut gets even rounder by the end and she leans back longing for a belly rub.
    Her belly is so full of shake that you can literally hear it sloshing as she jiggles her belly at the end of the video! 
    ---------------------------------
    Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some of my other videos like this one ❤️ 
    Coke & Mentos Bloat w HUGE Burps Cream Contest, Breeding, & Hog Tie 2L Bloat, Burps, & Belly Drops

(7 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

23. $5.99

Fat GF wants to be your Valentine

Your fat girlfriend is worried you won't ask her out because she's put on weight,
    but she doesn't even know you like her being fat and getting bigger. Are you going to 
    tell her by giving her lots of treats or miss out on making your girlfriend play with 
    her tummy and become fatter just like you've always wanted?

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

24. $16.99

Force Feeding To The Limit

Being forced to eat to the limits by a feeder. Ate a tons of donuts and even after saying no he kept stuffing me. 
    Before this I ate 2 burger menus but he thought that wasn’t enough so he kept pushing me. 
    Watch me get bigger and bigger 🍩 

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $7

Valentine''s Day

Hello my dear friends.😘 I love you very much and I have prepared this Valentine set especially for you!💋 As well as the image of a naughty kitty😻 in underwear on the bed🛌 with licking whipped cream🍓 with strawberries. I wish you a pleasant viewing🎬
    With love, Kristina.❤️

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.