Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,929 files

1. $7.99

Sexy secretary eats secretly in the office 🍔

Hoy es otro día agotador en el trabajo, apenas son las 9 de la mañana y ya tengo mucha hambre. Trabajo demasiado y eso me cansa y para recuperar energías simplemente tengo que comer. Hago una llamada y me aseguro de que nadie me va a molestar. He intentado ser discreto a la hora de ir a la cafetería a comer porque siempre noto que me miran raro por mi tamaño. Hoy solo traje una hamburguesa y papas fritas para el almuerzo, pero me las comeré ahora porque me muero de hambre. Recuerdo que traigo pasteles escondidos en mi uniforme y sin pensarlo me los meto en la boca. Me preocupa que todavía me quede bien mi uniforme ya que lo hicieron especialmente para mí porque la talla más grande no me quedó bien.Cada vez que lo sienta más ajustado me dará mucha vergüenza admitir que ya no me queda y necesito otro. Pero no puedo dejar de comer. Después de estos deliciosos aperitivos, puedo esperar para el almuerzo. Ya tengo una excusa para pedir comida a domicilio y fingir que como, como una persona con el estomago normal. Solo espero que después de mis grandes eructos no sospechen que este enorme cerdo ha estado comiendo a escondidas.

RECUERDA QUE TU REACCIÓN Y RESEÑA SON MUY VALIOSAS PARA MÍ, REALMENTE ME ANIMAN A DAR LO MEJOR DE MÍ Y SEGUIR CRECIENDO 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. $5.50

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. $30

First Curvage Stuffing

I've been such a gluttonous piggy recently and wanted to show you guys what a typical meal looks like. I just wish I had someone here to rub my fat belly for me

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

4. $9.99

Carolinas Sushi Stuffing

Today I am feeling very hungry🥰 and I want to test my limit by eating two sushi rolls✨❤️
     do you want to find out how full I am?😍😍    I would do anything to get stuffed with sushi🥴🤤

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. $3

Pizza stuffing y belly play spanish

Me atasco con una pizza mientras mientras mis vecinos de enfrente me miran 🤭 intento esconderme y me da mucha pena que vean lo comelona y gorda que soy.

I stuff my fat face with pizza, while hiding from my neighbors that might be watching me through the window, I’m a but ashamed of them knowing what a fatty I am.
    stuffing-public viewing-neighbors-ashamed of being seem how fat I’m- spanish speaking
    *Some parts are sideways orientated*

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

6. $9.99

Lunchtime! It’s a vibe

Hey babe! Cum and have lunch with me  really quick.. I’ve missed you and so did my belly🥺
    On the menu we have  A big Mac, two McDoubles and two Mcchickens with cheese! My favorite 😋 
    IYKYK
    Excuse my sweaty crotch I’ve been working 😏😉. Sometimes I forget how much heat she can pack 🤣
    Cum & watch me
    or Watch me & … Well you know😏
    Whatever floats your boat😘

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $9.99

Me and my best friend's 1st time having a video together

SALE PRICE!!
    This is the very 1st time my friend has ever done a video like this and she and I are so nervous in this I hope you bring you some Valentine's Day cheer 🥰

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. $5

Pavlova Pigout

SALE was $9.99 now $5. For 2 days only. From refined elegance to total pig, watch as I eat a whole pavlova late at night. 31.32 minutes of pure joy and indulgence!! 
    Included:     
    Change of clothing, two sets of lingerie, tummy rubbing, showing off my full belly, eating in various stages, pleasure and pain, talking, burping and lip-smacking excitement!! 
    As I rewatched my own video I was surprised at how excited I became with each mouthful. 

(7 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

9. $8.99

Ready? Whipped Cream!

Are you ready for whipped cream? Ms. MacNCheese certainly is! She struggles to keep her obviously outgrown clothes on while enjoying two cans of extra creamy whipped cream straight from the can! Will her shorts even survive this challenge ? Her bra isn't helping much either, the girls are overflowing. This highly requested whipped cream eating video is anything but average- it's exploding with variety! Filled with fat chat, belly play, burps, jiggles and more - Enjoy!

(5 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. $9.99

SSBBW Chugging, Burping & Snacktime

This chugging destroyed me!
    I naturally can’t burp very well, gas usually escapes another way hehe. I had to force myself to move and jiggle my whole belly to get the gas moving, allowing my body to expel it super loudly for you. 

I wonder if you can help me get the gas to release from my body? Can you help jiggle all my fat? 

Help me finish the last of the bottle, I’m really struggling to finish the soda. I really want to make you happy with me!
    Your words of encouragement help me push through the struggle, chugging the last of the soda bottle for you. 

I hope you’re proud of my chugging! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. $3

Hice un Soda bloating- quede super redonda 🤰

Después de acabarme una pizza entera no quedé lo suficientemente redonda, me tenia que llenar con algo y decidí tomarme un refresco familiar de 2litros. 
    Quede tan redonda y mi barriga tan dura de mi mega soda bloating.
    Hay  mucho burping en el video 🤭

video in spanish-soda bloat-belly play-painful bloated belly -overstuffed-burping-bounce of belly

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. $5.99

SSBBW Lunchtime Fried Chicken Stuffing

It’s my usual lunchtime feast! I always deliver with the goods, this video is no exception! Watch me stuff my mouth with this delicious fried chicken feast 💋

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. $12.99

Banquet for 5 people (FORCED FEEDING)

I was very hungry so my roommate offered me some food but I refused it because it was too little and I was very hungry 🤔 He got mad at me and brought me a huge mountain of food with a 2 liter bottle of coke 😳 I was very hungry and I started eating and eating until I started to feel full 🙊 So my roommate tied me up and forced me to finish all the food and drink all the coke 😳 My belly looks pregnant and it was gigantic, it looked like a basketball 🤰 
    If you like force feeding, binge eating, big round bellies and burping then you will love this video ❤️ 
    This video includes: Weight and measurements, forced feeding, eating, chugging, many burps and a huge belly full of a giant banquet and 2 liters of coke🥰
    ❤️ Please buy this video and help me to continue eating in huge amounts ❤️ 
    This video has no cuts or edits it is a 100% real video I hope you enjoy it 🥰
    DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW THAT HELPS ME A LOT ❤️ 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $5

Cake and Chat ♡ Where I’ve Been || eating, jiggling, burping :)

In this clip; nipple pasties, cake eating, fat chat, belly jiggles, burping
    °:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•
    The most revealing video i’ve made so far ; ) and the first time ive ever worn nipple tassels!!
    Where have I been? Ive been a way for a little while, so heres an explination whilst I stuff myself with chocolate cake, jiggle my squishy body, and burp to my hearts content : )
    I hope you missed me 🥺 and if you did i really really hope this makes up for it!
    I plan to use the money from this video for a McDonalds stuffing in the future!!
    °:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•
    Reviews; if you enjoyed this clip a review/reaction/comment is greatly appreciated ∩^ω^∩ they make me super happy (^-^)

(1 review)

12 comments

Updated

15. $7.77

Cereal & 1/2 Gallon Milk 🤤

multiple bowls of cereal and then I finish chugging 1/2 gallon of milk. a few really gross burps in this one. huge bloat for me.

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. $10.99

Post weigh-in Stuffing PIZZA 🍕

After my weigh-in, I decide to stuff myself as hard as I have so far in videos. Watch me absolutely destroy this pizza! I’m such a huge fatty for eating so much food. I get so fat and full from this delicious, cheesy pizza!
    heaps of belly rubs, burping and fat shaking in this clip. Watch me get so fat.

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

17. $16.99

Fattening My Ass Up And Smothering Your Face

This clip is a custom.
    You're so sweet! You bought me some fattening pizza to pig out on! My very favorite. Perfect to grow these soft and sexy curves even more. I eat slice after slice while rubbing my belly and instructing you to get under my big phat ass while I eat. With every bite, every calorie, every pound--my ass grows heavier and heavier on your face. I think this is a great reward for you just for feeding me and helping me grow my thick ass even thicker. I lift my huge, heavy cheeks up every so often allowing you to breathe after being smushed under so much booty. It's so big, heavy and round now!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. $6.99

Feeder Forces me to eat Whipped Cream

My feeder thinks I’m not gaining weight quick enough and wants me to eat this whole can of whipped cream, I’m always wanting to please and I’m always so hungry. 

I love being filled with whipped cream, forced feeding feels so good! I want to get so big and huge that I turn into a huge fat blob. 

will you come and watch my feeder stuff me full with this whipped cream clip! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. $3

a little pig addicted to sausages and hot dogs

wow i am really so proud of this great baby i have turned my body i am so big and obese i cant even believe it but this is still just the beginning!!  during these months that i was absent i gained more than 15 lg in my body and it's surprising because my belly got a new roll and new stretch marks are so sexy hehe, besides that 🙀 in this video i'm eating a lot of hot dogs hahaha the sausages bring me some sexy memories and it turns me on to feel how I devour them, while I finish everything look at me how I can't stop eating and playing with my new body!!Also... I love to eat in a piggy position on all 4 legs and only with my hands to get dirty, everything makes me very hot

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. $3.99

Nearly 5000 calorie night binge

I didn't intend on filming this but i know you'd enjoy my gluttony. I got a 2am craving and had to feed the hungry belly and it was oh so many calories before bed 4,941 to be exact
    Cake -371
    Wings-350
    Pizza-2500
    Fries- 317
    Shake- 730
    Ranch-390
    Luca-283

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. $9.99

Nikki Stuffs for YOU

I ordered 2 meals from a fast food place because I wanted to show off what a greedy piggy I am and how much I eat but you know what? The more I stuffed, the more I realized I needed you there to push me and encourage me. I needed you to rub my big belly and encourage me to eat more than before. I needed you to whisper in my ear that I'm a good girl. With your encouragement, just how much bigger can I grow?? 😳
    NOTE!! There is some background noise in this clip. Therefore, I have reduced the price of this 26 minute clip from $15.99 to $9.99 because I felt like it was the right and fair thing to do. It's still super hot and I hope you enjoy it! ❤️
    I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

22. $8.99

🐷Great mountain of fried foods and soda

🐷Great mountain of fried foods and soda 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. $9.99

🔴BIG FILLING:4 lasagna and 4 liters of soda

BIG FILLING:4 lasagna and 4 liters of soda

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. $4.99

4 liters of very greasy shake

4 liters of very greasy shake
    Watch me inflate my belly with these 4 liters of boost shake, ending up with my belly very swollen. 

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

25. $3

february mearussing and weight set

Kristina has achieved excellent results. Well, there's a new goal on the way! Thank you for your support!

(4 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.